We fund an International Peace Scholarship, established in 1949 to provide scholarships for selected women from other countries for graduate study in the US or Canada.
Eligibility & Requirements
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible.
- Scholarships are not given for online courses, research, internships or for practical training if not combined with coursework. In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
How to Apply
- Applicants will need to click on the link “Click here for online eligibility form.” All applicants will need to log in if registered applicants already have an account or create an account with the proper email address and password.
- Then complete the eligibility form and submit it electronically by December 15, 2021.
- Two letters of recommendation will be needed.
The maximum amount awarded to a student is $12,500. The deadline for application is December 15.
Deadline & Annual
This application deadline is December 15, 2021 and this is an annual scholarship that will open every Fall season and the deadline will always be December 15th.