Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught a course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2021/22 academic year.
- To be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student.
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in each honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for each course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- Must have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Must be self-funding each student’s studies.
- Must be able to pay any additional fees for the course that may be required, for example, field trips.
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses are offered at the University.
You are not eligible to apply if:
- A student has already started the course for which they are applying for a scholarship
- They have previously received a Transform Together Scholarship for a course at the same level of study.
- They are receiving full or partial funding for the studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider.
- They are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK.
- They have an offer for one of our International Foundation Programs. They can apply for a scholarship for the course that will progress onto following successful completion of the Foundation Program.
- They do not hold an offer of a place on a course at Sheffield Hallam University. The university strongly advises applicants to accept their offer as the institution reserve the right to only consider applicants for a scholarship if they have accepted an offer for their course of study.
How to Apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, an applicant must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If the student has not yet applied for a course, please find a course and apply. When they have accepted an offer to study on a course, they can apply for a scholarship online by the relevant deadline provided.
Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form.
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
May 31, 2021, for September 2021 entry or November 1, 2021, for January 2022 entry.
This is a reoccurring and annual scholarship.