China Yenching Academy made available to the entire world student community a full scholarship project in Asia 2022 in the area of full-time masters in various fields. To participate in this award of global prestige it is recommended that you have a perfect academic record.
This academy is subscribed to the University of Peking, in this institution of higher education is where the master’s students will continue their training totally free, you will not have to worry about canceling the registration, airfare, residence, among others.
This benefit represents an opportunity for Latino students who wish to prepare abroad.
Peking University provides the student with the option of gaining a detailed insight into the study and culture of China. In addition, the Yenching Academy has the option to select the research area according to its own interests. However, it offers six different research areas for professionals to easily select.
They are Economy and Administration, History, Philosophy, Politics and International Relations, Law and Society, and Literature and Culture.
Apart from all the awards, you will receive for being a student studying for a master’s degree at Peking University, you will also receive continuous advice for internships and/or jobs in world-renowned institutions such as the University of Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard, Yale, Duke, and others.
Scholarship in China 2022
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Yenching Academy – Peking University, China.
Levels and areas of studies:
Master in the following areas:
- Economy and Management.
- Law and Society.
- Politics and International Relations.
Who can participate ?:
International students from any part of the globe who demonstrate a high academic level.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The Yenching Academy and Peking University of China will award the following awards to the winning students:
- Full enrollment for the full-time master’s course.
- Health insurance.
- Monthly stipend.
- Travel subsidy, round trip to your country of origin.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Have a minimum bachelor’s degree or be currently enrolled in a degree program.
- If you do not already have an undergraduate degree, your graduation deadline is August 31, 2020.
- Be between 23 and 28 years of age at the time of application.
- International students can return and continue their studies from home with the permission of their advisors. This applies after fulfilling a series of requirements and time at Peking University.
- Have an IELTS or TOEFL certificate of English language proficiency, it must have an issue date after September 1, 2020. If it is older, it will be rejected.
- The Chinese language is not necessary since during your master’s study in Beijing you will receive a course in this language totally free, at no cost.
- Submit your formal enrollment using the Peking University online entry system.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and transcripts, online application forms, personal statement, research proposal, resume, recent IELTS or TOEFL English language certificate, two (2) letters of recommendation. Visit the official website of Peking University to learn about each step and requirement that you will need to follow in order to be a happy winner of this prestigious award.
Until December 3, 2021