The Government of Ireland in conjunction with more than 20 European universities is promoting an international scholarship project for qualified students of high academic level who wish to continue their preparation in master, postgraduate, or doctorate in foreign soil.
The main mission is to make the same opportunities for professional preparation available to the entire world student community.
The Irish Government Scholarship 2022 is unique in the area of research, it supports other funding options for postgraduate education. Students will receive prestigious awards for showing outstanding performance.
It supports individual researchers at various stages of their careers, investing in discovery projects and innovative concepts that address critical community issues.
The world-renowned project allows students from all over the world, seeking to pursue their graduate programs, to study in Ireland for free.
This award is beneficial to low-income students who are interested in graduating abroad through a full scholarship.
Among the universities linked to this program promoted by the Government of Ireland are the following institutions: Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, National University of Ireland – Galway, Royal Irish Academy, University of Dublin, Royal Irish Academy of Music, University of Technology Dublin, and more.
Scholarship in Ireland 2022
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Universities subscribed to the Government of Ireland:
- Athlone Institute of Technology.
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino.
- Cork Institute of Technology.
- Dublin City University.
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology.
- Dublin Dental Hospital.
- Dundalk Institute of Technology.
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Study.
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology.
- Institute of Technology, Carlow.
- Limerick Institute of Technology.
- Institute of Technology, Tralee.
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology.
- Institute of Technology, Sligo.
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick.
- University of Limerick.
- Maynooth University.
- National College of Ireland.
- Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland.
- National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Royal Irish Academy.
- University College Dublin.
- Royal Irish Academy of Music.
- Dublin University of Technology.
- Waterford Institute of Technology.
- Trinity College.
Levels and areas of studies:
Master’s, postgraduate, or doctorate in the following areas:
- Social Sciences.
Who can participate ?:
Domestic students or from any part of the world that reflect a high academic level.
Endowment of the scholarship:
- The Government of Ireland will provide the following benefits to applicants who are winners of the World Excellence Scholarship in Ireland 2022:
- Full college tuition.
- Monthly stipend of 18,500 euros per year.
- Research expenses of 3,500 euros.
- Individual rewards for outstanding research.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- No matter the age to apply for the world scholarship program in Ireland, you just need to be over 18 years old.
- Have an undergraduate degree to complete the master’s degree. For the doctoral course, it will be necessary to have a master’s degree in an area related to those mentioned above. In either case, he must have obtained it in first or second class.
- Applicants who have already obtained a benefit from the Government of Ireland will not be eligible.
- Have a certificate that demonstrates your level and knowledge of the English language. This is a must.
- Submit a formal application for the 2022 World Scholarship Program using the Government of Ireland website online entry system.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, statement of purpose, research proposal, copies of passport, application for admission, certificate of English language proficiency (mandatory), curriculum, other documents may be required by the evaluation committee. If you are interested in knowing more about the selection processes, areas to study, and awards to receive, visit the official website of the Government of Ireland page, where you will find what you need to fulfill a successful entry process.
Until October 21, 2021