The UNICEF Excellence Internship is a perfect opportunity for all recent graduates worldwide who wish to obtain and gain work experience in high-level internships in world-class organizations.
This prestigious training award ranks as one of the best paid and most supported by entities and institutions on the planet. The applicant should not worry about defraying the expenses generated to comply with these internships because it is responsible for issuing payment for each intern.
The main mission of the UNICEF paid internship is to promote the training of excellence and support the development and behavior of selected students.
They will carry out work in accordance with the values established in UNICEF, some of these are respect, integrity, trust, responsibility, commitment, among others.
UNICEF carries out its work in 190 countries around the globe, executing projects that make it possible to apply and diversify the ideas of interns in social problems. The aforementioned entity is located at the top of the most prestigious organizations, enjoys wide recognition for promoting and carrying out projects that seek the well-being of all people.
The benefit that students will receive will be unmatched, as well as the opportunities they will have to show themselves to world institutions, allowing them to use this program for their future in the workplace.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Institutions around the globe subscribed to UNICEF’s paid internship program.
Levels and areas of studies:
Internship in any of the fields available by UNICEF.
Who can participate ?:
International students regardless of which nation they come from.
Endowment of the scholarship:
UNICEF will provide an impressive award for students who are winners of the internship 2022:
- Fully paid internship at the host institution.
- Payment to defray VISA expenses and air tickets.
- World-class exhibition before important organizations related to UNICEF.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program.
- In case you have completed your university education, the degree must not be more than two years old.
- Have knowledge and command of some of these languages: English, French or Spanish (the latter perfect for Latino applicants).
- Have an excellent academic record.
- Be over 18 years of age at the time of registration.
- The applicant must not have any family member who works in UNICEF or in a hierarchy line.
- If you have previous work experience, you will be assigned an additional consideration to obtain the award.
- Submit your formal registration through the entry system of the official UNICEF website.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, personal statement, copies of passport, curriculum, an essay where you explain your skills and strengths, among others. To learn more about the important global paid UNICEF internship, visit the official website of the prestigious organization.
Until the available places are finished.
- UNICEF presents this annual internship.