Limerick Institute of Technology Offers Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students.
The Limerick Institute of Technology is an institution of higher education. It is a well-known school in Ireland whose mission is to empower a diverse student body by providing a quality higher education experience that enables economic, social, and cultural development. Limerick Institute of Technology is one of the fastest-growing institutes in Ireland allowing for a lively and enjoyable student experience. It has an astonishing graduate employment rate. The warm and friendly environment with accessible and caring staff to help students reach their potential is a great asset at LIT.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Ireland
Sponsor: Ireland: Undergraduate Masters Scholarship Various Areas Limerick Institute of Technology
Language(s) of instruction: English
Application Deadline: 07/22/2021
- The scholarship offers € 1,000 for tuition.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must have admission to a program at LIT.
- To apply, students must complete the application form and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must present the following documents: Cover letter; Academic transcripts; Bachelor / Master Certification
- Applicants must achieve minimum scores on the following English language proficiency tests: Duolingo – 100 or IELTS – 6.0.