How to win a full US Gates scholarship? Each year the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation offers a set of fully-funded scholarships for students who really need financial support and benefit young people who do not have the necessary funds to continue their preparation in higher education institutions of higher education.
The fully-funded Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation scholarship aims to help future leaders develop their potential to make a difference toward a better future. The organization is focused on providing equal opportunity to all communities in this diverse world. In addition, a commitment to serving outstanding minorities as well as talented low-income students.
Since this scholarship was established by the aforementioned Foundation in 2017, it has benefited more than 3,000 American, African American, Asian, and Latin American students. It should be noted that this award is only available to American applicants, and foreigners permanently residing in said nation. Aimed at the great foreign-speaking community that makes life in the American country.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Universities and institutions subscribed to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Levels and areas of studies:
The scholarship covers the full-time undergraduate course in any subject available.
Who can participate:
Latino students permanently residing in the United States.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will issue various awards to students who are winners of the full scholarships in USA 2021:
- Total cost of college tuition.
- Other expenses that the student needs.
Conditions to be met by participants
- The applicant must be in the last year of high school in the United States.
- Latino students permanently residing in the United States.
- Not receive other financial support issued by organizations, foundations, institutions or government.
- Record a cumulative GPA of 3.3.
- Present your interest in being benefited by a full scholarship in the USA by visiting and completing an official registration through the online system of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- After successfully completing this selection process, you must follow a scheme established by the foundation. There are several phases that you must overcome to be a happy winner of this program of American excellence.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, if you are a Latino student, you must present the legal documentation that certifies that you are a permanent resident in the United States, among others. Please refer to the official website of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for each step and requirement that you will need to submit in order to be a full scholarship winner in the USA.
Until September 15, 2021.