The Government of the City of Buenos Aires will promote 46 scholarships so that Latino students can carry out a specialization, master’s or doctorate in 19 universities in the City of Buenos Aires. The start of studies will be in March / April / June 2022.
The program is open to graduates from Latin America, between 22 and 35 years old , interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree at an academic institution in Buenos Aires participating in the student grant.
The academic offer includes more than 159 programs in 13 different areas of knowledge (Social Sciences, Law, Health Sciences, Economics, Administration, Art, Environment, among others), designed with the aim of covering a wide public interested in internationalizing its future, taking advantage of the advantages that Buenos Aires offers.
Scholarships Study Buenos Aires 2022 – Postgraduate courses in Argentina
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Technological Institute of Buenos Aires (ITBA)
Inter-American Open University (UAI)
University of Business and Social Sciences (UCES)
University of Flores (UFLO)
University of Palermo (UP)
University of CEMA (UCEMA)
University of Cinema (UCINE)
University del Salvador (USAL)
National University Arturo Jauretche (UNAJ)
National University of Lanús (UNLA)
National University of Quilmes (UNQ)
National University of San Martín (UNSAM)
National University of Tres de Febrero (UNTREF)
National University of the Northwest of the Province of Buenos Aires (UNNOBA)
21st Century University (UES21)
Universidad Torcuato Di Tella (UTDT)
Universidad Católica Argentina (UCA)
Universidad de San Andrés (UDESA).
Levels and areas of studies:
Specialization, Master and Doctorate in Social Sciences, Law, Health Sciences, Economics, Administration, Art, Environment, among others.
Who can participate ?:
All Latinos with an undergraduate degree can apply for the Study Buenos Aires 2022 Scholarships.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The program offers a full academic scholarship .
- Exemption from the full value of tuition and postgraduate fees .
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be between 22 and 35 years old
- Have completed an undergraduate degree with a general average equal to or greater than 7 (7 considering a rating scale between 1 and 10)
- Meet the admission requirements of the universities to which you want to apply.
- An academic or professional recommendation. The forms must include contact details of the signers and the logo of the organization to which the signers belong.
- Cover letter of up to 600 words explaining how a leadership role has been exercised in the past.
- Motivation letter of up to 800 words, detailing:
– The reasons why the candidate wishes to study in Buenos Aires.
– Why you selected the chosen programs and universities.
– How you think this program will be able to serve you for your professional development and future career goals.
- Presentation video up to 45 seconds long.
- CV with a maximum extension of 1 leaf.
- Scanning of the first two pages of the valid passport (only applies to students who are not from MERCOSUR member countries. For the latter, scanning of the Document of the country of origin).
- Diploma and analytical detailing the final average of the degree issued by the University where he obtained the undergraduate degree translated into Spanish.
Instructions to apply:
The student must apply online for admission to the Study Buenos Aires scholarship by following these steps:
- Complete the registration form (form 1)
- Complete the form with the corresponding documentation, (form 2) or when you complete the first form, it will redirect you to the second .
To do this, you must first upload the files to Google Drive / WeTransfer in public mode (in “anyone with the link” mode in the case of drive) and share them 1 different link per file.
Until November 10, 2021