Ghent University provides foreign students with the possibility to fulfill their academic dreams on foreign soil through a fully-funded doctoral study program. This prestigious project attracts brilliant minds from various nations around the globe in order to boost their careers and thus become a promise for different institutions around the world.
The research community of the University of Ghent proposes solutions to overcome complex challenges such as climate changes, health, food, water, among others. The Ghent campus aims to build an innovative, smart, energetic, and vibrant workforce in environmental and food technology and molecular biotechnology.
This fully paid scholarship for foreign students endorses and promotes the ideas of the candidates. It is also responsible for promoting the exploration of high-level research through the union between professors, professionals, and student communities in the area. This opportunity is perfect for you who wish to pursue a funded Ph.D. course of excellence in Europe.
Scholarship paid in Europe
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Ghent University, Belgium.
Levels and areas of studies:
Doctorate in research fields.
Who can participate ?:
International students from developing nations.
Endowment of the scholarship:
Ghent University will award the following awards to successful applicants:
- University tuition.
- You will receive 8,000 euros for expenses such as: Air tickets, accommodation, food and others.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student of excellent academic level.
- Come from a developing country.
- For this full scholarship in Europe, more importance will be given to applications made by women. It should be noted that all pre-registrations are accepted.
- Have a broad command of the English language. It is not known whether it will be necessary for you to provide a certificate for it. As it is a scholarship of excellence, it is recommended that you have one.
- Submit a formal enrollment to the full-time full-time PhD Belgium scholarship using the Ghent University online entry system.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, copies of passport, personal statement, application for admission, among others. Please refer to the official Ghent University website for an in-depth understanding of each process you will need to follow in order to be chosen as one of the winners of the full Ph.D. scholarship in Europe.
Until February 1, 2022.