Do you have plans to study abroad for free with all payment? The Beijing Institute of Technology in China is one of the most recognized learning centers in Asia and around the globe. This university made available to the entire world student community a full scholarship program in master’s and full-time doctorates, the main task of which is to support the academic dreams of all participants in fully funded high-level research courses.
High potential students are invited to participate in the selection process, the Beijing Institute of Technology provides motivation to achieve goals in conducive environments.
In addition to the full scholarship in China, it will allow you to study and work together with people and professionals of diverse opinions to yours, creating an inclusive community where all participants will be welcome.
The full scholarship issued in coordination with the Ministry of Education of China and the Beijing Institute of Technology promotes the acquisition of values, knowledge and skills in the academic and labor field. This is one of the best all-paid scholarships of excellence on the Asian continent. If you are a Latino student wanting to win an award like this, it’s time to apply.
Scholarship paid in Asia
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Beijing Institute of Technology, China .
Levels and areas of studies:
Master and PhD in the following fields:
- Aerospace engineering.
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
- Computer Science and Technology.
- Design and Arts.
- Foreign languages.
- Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Information and electronics.
- Life sciences.
- Management and Economy.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Engineering in mechatronics.
Who can participate ?:
International students of high academic level.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The Beijing Institute of Technology will award the selected candidates the following awards:
- Full college tuition.
- Health insurance.
- Monthly stipend of CNY 3,000 for Master’s students and CNY 3,500 for PhD students.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student of high academic level.
- Be prepared to comply with all the regulations for entering China.
- Be in good health at the time of application and acceptance of the course.
- For the master’s program you must be under 35 years old and for the doctoral study you must be under 40 years old.
- You need to present a certificate of English language proficiency. TOEFL with a minimum score of 80, IELTS of 5.5.
- Complete an online enrollment for a full-time master’s or doctoral course through the Beijing Institute of Technology admission system .
- After completing this process, you will know if it applies to a pre-selected list.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, copies of passport, personal statement, certificate of English language proficiency IELTS or TOEFL, two (2) letters of reference, proof of criminal record, among others. To learn more about Full Scholarship in China for Foreign Students, visit the official website of the Beijing Institute of Technology.
Until April 15, 2022.