Unmissable study opportunity for Master’s students. The Maastricht University of the Netherlands has an international scholarship project for Latino students or students from any nation on the globe (outside the European Union).
This award is fully funded, for which the winning participant will receive a monthly stipend, medical insurance, visa, full university tuition, among others.
The University of Maastricht’s main task is to recruit brilliant minds from various nations of the globe, in order to know each socio-cultural, political, economic point, and opinion on specific issues.
In this way, it seeks to create and establish a learning center with diversity, where students feel free to express their ideas.
The master’s scholarship program is made up of different projects, one of them is called, High Potential, funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund and has the support of Dutch universities, applied sciences, and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
This encompasses hands-on experience, student participation in small groups, and endurance to overcome real-life challenges.
The retention period of students increases and they are motivated to learn the skills necessary to achieve job success.
The Maastricht University Scholarship will help you develop teamwork skills while executing projects with your partners in target-oriented groups.
Continuing with the learning process, you will gain important knowledge to face each challenge that arises in the personal and work path.
Travel and study in Holland for free
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Maastricht University, The Netherlands.
Levels and areas of studies:
Full-time, one (1) or two (2) year Master’s degree in the following areas:
- Arts and Social Sciences.
- Health, Medicine and Life Sciences.
- Science and Engineering.
- Psychology and neuroscience.
- Law, business and economics.
Who can participate ?:
International students from nations outside the European Union.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The University of Maastricht will provide the following prizes to the winning students of the 2022 scholarship in the Netherlands:
- Full college tuition.
- Total living expenses of 12,500 euros for applicants for a one (1) year master’s degree, and 23,700 euros for students of a two (2) year master’s degree.
- Health insurance.
- Amount for VISA application of 190 euros.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- International Latino students of excellent academic level.
- Comply with the entry requirements to the Netherlands to obtain a VISA.
- Participants who have completed exchange programs in the Netherlands can apply.
- Age not exceeding 35 years before September 1, 2022.
- Have a perfect academic record.
- Submit a formal registration to the full scholarship in the Netherlands for Master’s degree through the Maastricht University entrance system.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, motivation letter, previous university degree, copies of passport, among others. Check out the official website of the University of Maastricht to get an in-depth look at each step to take to be a happy winner of a full Masters’s scholarship in Holland 2022.
Until February 1, 2022.