Are you a Latin American student with dreams of studying in Europe with everything paid for? France’s Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program can turn that dream into reality.
This fully-funded award in France is looking for academics interested in pursuing a master’s or doctorate degree. It is a valuable opportunity for those who want to reach the pinnacle of success in academia.
The main objective of the Eiffel de France Excellence scholarships is to promote a high-level international education, privileging bright-minded professionals who cannot afford education abroad.
Currently, this program seeks participants in more than 120 nations around the globe and to achieve a greater reach.
Originally this Eiffel Excellence scholarship project was designed for non-French residents. With the support of various organizations and governmental entities of that nation, it has been possible to expand the awards such as enrollment, in order to house more students who require an adequate space where they can polish their ideas and knowledge.
Excellency Eiffel de France knows closely the need presented by a large international student population. The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs greatly supports the work carried out by the institution.
Full scholarship in France 2022
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Universities subscribed to the Eiffel de France Excellence program.
Levels and areas of studies:
Full-time masters and doctorate degrees in the following areas:
- Science and techniques.
- Ecological transition.
- Biology and Health.
- Science and Engineering.
- Mathematics and Digital.
- Human and Social Sciences.
- History, civilization and French language.
- Law and political science.
- Economy and Management.
Who can participate ?:
International students of high academic level.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The Eiffel Excellence scholarships will award the following awards to the winning students:
- Monthly stipend of 1,100 euros.
- Full registration.
- Roundtrip airfare to your home nation.
- Expenses for internal transport.
- Health insurance.
- Participation in cultural activities.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student. A French applicant or permanent resident in France will not be able to apply for the award.
- Participants with dual nationality and one of them is French will also not be able to participate.
- If you previously applied for this scholarship and it was rejected, you are not allowed to apply again.
- If you are taking a course or training in France, your application to the Eiffel Excellence scholarship is prohibited.
- It is not required to speak the French language.
- Have a perfect academic record in the nation where you were trained.
- For the master course you must have a bachelor’s degree, for the doctorate a master’s degree will be requested.
- Submit your formal participation to the Eiffel de France Excellence scholarships through the institution’s online entry system.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, copies of passport, personal statement, motivation letter, a university degree in bachelor’s or master’s degree, among others. For more information on the application processes and requirements to be entered, visit the official website of the Eiffel Excellence scholarship program in France.
Until January 7, 2022.