International students may not know that Kyrgyzstan has some of the best medical programs available. Along with their Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University which helps international students to better understand their language studies. If students are interested in visiting and studying in Kyrgyzstan, we will be covering what universities exist and what the total average tuition cost normally comes out to be. We will also cover rent and utility monthly cost as well as what main language is spoken in the country.
Universities in Kyrgyzstan:
- Osh State University
- Jalalabad State University
- Asian Medical Institute
- Kyrgyz National University
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- International University of Kyrgyzstan
- University of Central Asia
- Ala-Too International University
- American University of Central Asia
- Naryn State University
- Kyrgyz Technical University
- Bishkek Humanities University
- Kyrgyz State University of Construction Transportation and Architecture
- Osh Technological University
- Kyrgyz National Conservatory
- The Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic
- University of Economy and Enterprise
- I.Arabaev Kyrgyz State University
- Kyrgyz Institute of Physical Education and Sports
Osh State University has mainly academic qualities that medical students will be interested in looking into such as:
- General Medicine M.D.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Pediatrics M.D
- Master’s in Public Health
- Stomatology (Dentistry)
The Kyrgyz National University has these academic programs available:
- Economic Governance and Development
- Politics and Security
- Economy and Economics
- Technology studies
- Engineering studies
- Natural Sciences
- Management studies
- Business administration and studies
- Life Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Environmental studies
- Digital marketing
- Materials Science and Engineering
However, the Kyrgyz National University is best known for the medical studies and medical science fields that routinely observe various aspects of anatomy and natural science.
Student Cost of Living
A single student can live quite comfortably in Kyrgyzstan with only $430 USD per month. This includes rent, utilities, food, necessities, and any activities that the student enjoys.
It is stated that a family of 4 can live in Kyrgyzstan on $1,200 USD per month. Kyrgyzstan is considered one of the top 50 cheapest places to live in the world.
Cost of Tuition
All universities in this country are actually at least $200 USD less than other countries. Traditional public and private tuition in Kyrgyzstan is at least $2,000 USD or even only $1,200 USD. That amount is per academic year, not semester. This makes studying in Kyrgyzstan incredibly affordable and always students to experience a new country and culture without breaking their bank account.
Languages Spoken in Kyrgyzstan
Languages spoken in this country include Russian, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, German, French, English, and more. With Kyrgyz and Russian being the top two widely spoken languages. For any international students that will be attending a Kyrgyzstan university or institution they should learn one of the two main languages. This is because every university and just as a government check, Kyrgyzstan will test foreign students to see if they have a basic or general level understanding of their main language.
Also, it is detrimental to learn another country’s main language solely for the student to make cultural transition easier on themselves.