ExxonMobil offers the Nigerian graduates to apply for the Internship awards for the academic year of 2023-2024. The Internship awards will be a good opportunity for Nigerian students to gain invaluable experience in the industry with one of the world’s leading petroleum companies.
ExxonMobil firmly believes that with continued learning and skills development, graduate students can be given a chance to prove themselves and gain experience, knowledge, and skills through challenging projects and assignments. Internship awards include mentoring, coaching, and on-the-job training by the supervisors.
The Internship Awards for graduate students is one of the best learning experiences to be ready for their future employment. Doing an internship will help you in testing the practical aspects of what is your knowledge of your course and how to do the specific job you studied in your higher degree education. The students will gain and discover new things and wil be familiar with the office and field environments, following the process of the project and exploring the path of the career they have chosen to study.
An internship is known to a fact that it is the best way to make your career, in today’s competitive world it is far more important to have a practicum or internship to be fully ready for future employment. It is pointed toward giving viable experience to the applicants when they carry out their university’s learning progressively work circumstances. It assists them with learning the ways of understanding and playing out the ideal obligations and obligations in a specific job successfully. An internship is a combination of hypothesis and practice.
Student assistants outfit themselves with viable abilities in office settings. Internships likewise give the advantage of making professional suggestions, viable experience for your resume, and building and organizing valuable opportunities.
About the Provider
At ExxonMobil, their vision is to lead in energy developments that advance present-day living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s biggest public energy and substance organizations, they are controlled by a special and various labor force filled with pride in what they do and a big motivator.
The outcome of our Upstream, Product Solutions, and Low Carbon Arrangements organizations is the aftereffect of the ability, interest, and drive of their kin. They carry arrangements consistently to enhance the procedure in energy, synthetics, oils, and lower-emission advancements.
ExxonMobil, one of the world’s biggest public energy suppliers and chemical makers, creates and applies cutting-edge innovations to help securely and dependably meet the world’s developing requirements for energy and top-notch substance items. Admittance to energy supports human solace, portability, financial flourishing, and social advancement. It contacts practically every part of current life.
Throughout the span of its long history of over a long time, ExxonMobil has developed from a territorial advertiser of kerosene to a high-level energy and chemical trendsetter, and perhaps of the biggest public corporation on the planet. An industry chief in pretty much every part of the energy and chemical assembling organizations, they work offices or market items in the vast majority of the world’s nations, investigate for oil and natural gas on six landmasses, and research and foster cutting-edge technologies to assist with meeting the double test of energizing worldwide economies while tending to the dangers of climate change.
Continuous innovation to provide energy solutions, as energy is essential to provide cleaner air, access to everyday life, education, and people.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: Nigerian
- Degree Level: Graduate Students
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: NA
- Scholarship Awards: Internship Award
- Renewable: No
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application, the students must meet the eligibility for the award.
- The applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must have an engineering degree in one of these disciplines: Mechanical, Petroleum, Chemical, Process, or Electrical.
- Must be graduated with a minimum grade in Second Class or in an Upper Division and has 2:1.
- Must be completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme.
To start the application, interested students must apply in an online portal provided by ExxonMobil. The application will only be completed once the applicants have received their confirmation email.
As part of the application process, the applicants must submit the following to better support the application.
- A cover letter that indicated the availability period of the internship.
- Updated resume
- Academic Transcript of Records
- GPA Score
- Degree Certification that also shows the graduation date and the class of the degree
- NYSC Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government ID with a clear photo
- This program offers Nigerian alumni the chance to gain priceless industry experience in a world-driving Engineering organization. From the very first moment of your internship, you can hope to apply your insight and involvement in a genuine business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, they trust in constant learning and improvement. You will be given chances to show what you can do and gain significant work insight, abilities, and information through testing tasks. You will likewise get hands-on preparation, tutoring, and training from your supervisors
- At long last, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s driving petrol and petrochemical organization resembles from within.
Job Internship Segments:
- Industrial Hygiene
- Offshore Oil
- Electrical engineering
Deadline of Application
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until November 21, 2022. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and will be automatically rejected.
The successful students will be notified through their registered email at the applciation. All successful students must read and agree to the terms and conditions applied to the Internship Awards.