Hashoo Foundation Scholarship Program was founded in 2004 in order to help under privileged students from Pakistan who shows great interest in pursuing college education but experiencing financial constraints. Through the leadership of the chairman Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani. The scholarship grant was crafted and extended to even another two sets of program in 2009.
It aims to provide hope to the hopeless students and Pakistani community in order to provide social welfare aid system. The HOAP or the Hope for the Oppressed and Powerless gives vocational skills to the Afghan refugees who are victims of war and later on expensed the program to Pakistan.
50% of the course taken by the scholar will be handled by the foundation and the other 50% will become as a student loan. All Pakistani students are eligible to apply. Deadline of scholarship application will be on November 30, 2017. For the application form, visit the link at http://hashoofoundation.org/wp-content/themes/hashoo/pdf/HF-SAForm-2017.doc. Website scholarship link http://hashoofoundation.org/thematic-areas/human-capital-development/scholarships/ for detailed instructions and requirements.
List of Universities where the foundation offer its scholarship grants can be seen in the link http://hashoofoundation.org/wp-content/themes/hashoo/pdf/ul2017.pdf.
The following documents are required from the applicant:
- Latest salary and employment certificates of all income earning family members.
- Utility bills, any one of last two months.
- Bank statement for the last one year (if any).
- Name and address of business (if any).
- Two attested passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Attested copies of Matriculation / O-Level and Intermediate/A-Level result cards.
- Attested copies of National ID Card of applicant and parents/guardian.
- Bona fide certificate from current department of the university and copy of student card
- Income certificate of parents / guardian / siblings.
- Forms without all the required attested documents will not be entertained.