Currently closed for applications
The program Generation Study Abroad Students is being supported by the Education New Zealand and New Zealand tertiary institutions. This scholarship includes perks and privileges to excellent students to study and travel to New Zealand.
Generation Study Abroad Excellence and Travel Awards offers a scholarship grant worth US$2,000 which will help the chosen scholars for their flight to the New Zealand. Applicants must be listed in Institutions under the NZUEA. Below are the list of institutions.
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Applicants must be a US citizen with evidence of residency.
- Must be presently enrolled as a sophomore student in the United States of America
- Must be accepted in the enrollment process at the New Zealand under the Study Abroad programme
- Must be of legal age, 18 yrs old.
- Must have a GPA score of 3.0 or higher
Must submit the following requirements upon online application:
Complete details in the Curriculum Vitae (resume)
One copy of the photo ID page of your passport
Provide a copy of your US Resident visa (for non-US citizens only).
Scholarship tenure awards only a one semester for the scholarship programme course at New Zealand. Multiple awards will be given to the applicants so there are good chances of being selected to avail the perks of the program.
Application deadline is on the 1st day of December 2017. Follow the link https://www.studyinnewzealand.govt.nz/how-to-apply/scholarships/803818/generation-study-abroad-excellence-and-travel-awards for further information with scholarship choices and grants.