Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships offered by the Trinity College Dublin supports and encourage African students to join the scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023. The scholarship is intended for the students who will commence and complete their research at the university.
Scholarship Provider: Trinity College Dublin
Academic Year: 2022-2023
Country of scholarship: Ireland
About the Provider
The Trinity College Dublin in Ireland is one a well-known university that ranked up in top by Times higher University Ranking in the world. The university offers opportunities to every local and international student that will not only help them with their financial struggles but also gain more knowledge and experience that will boost their skills through interactive activities that will encourage every student’s potential.
Trinity College Dublin enhances potential leadership to every student as they not only develop knowledge and skills but also the student’s personal developments and create an international group that also introduced them to an enriching culture and an open forum that will lead every student to divert their minds on focusing on their education. The university offered numerous scholarships and financial aid to every deserving student.
- South Africa
- and other lists of African Country
Eligible Degree: Masters Degree
Eligible Course: Philosophy
All students in Africa are eligible to apply for the scholarship, the students must meet the added criteria given by the university:
- Students who are currently living in Australia most especially women.
- Students who are in a religious group.
- The students who will be able to use the degree course to be able to contribute in church and in the African society.
- Students must be able to accept the degree at the university.
- Who will commence their education in the academic year of 2022-2023.
Scholarship Application Process
The scholarship application can be in an online form, by submitting all their application to email@example.com via email and the following documents are required to start the application process:
- Letter of references
- A letter that is composed of 600 words that explains why you would like to study in the university and how can you contribute in your country and in church.
The students must also show a good academic record with an honorary degree of 2.1 minimum in theology in any recognized university.
The University will be awarding the deserving students educational funds to complete their studies at Trinity College Dublin.
The deadline for submitting the application and submitting all documents will be until June 17, 2022. The scholarship will be awarded annually.