Eligible Master’s Available Programs for Students
- Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Data Science and Society
- Health, Well-being and Society
- International Law and Global Governance
- Management of Cultural Diversity
- Organizing for Global Social Challenges
- Philosophy of Contemporary Challenges
- Philosophy of Data and Digital Society
- Positive Psychology and Well-being
- Sociology: Politics, Policy and Society in Comparative Perspective
The list above shows a few of the programs that eligible, but the above list does not contain all of the programs that are viable to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility to be Awarded
- Students who are from these countries are eligible:
Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, and Yemen.
- This program does have a higher priority – Security and the Rule of Law.
- Students will need to be motivated.
- For professionals will need to be working and living in an OKP country.
- Students must have excellent languages skills in English and French.
- All students will need to agree to the terms of the obligations.
First off, as a number one requirement:
- Select countries are considered eligible.
Students we see that there are two different types of scholarships available. They are short courses and academic long term durations from 12 to 24 months.
Students must have finished their bachelor’s degree or in currently working through their Master’s degree upon accepting this scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested individuals must apply through their Dutch institution. This can be done through the admission office, and students can call up the phone number that is in the contact section.
Reward – Extra Benefits
Any Indian students may apply for this scholarship and there is a varied estimate that recipients will receive a total of €5,050 for the academic year.
A full tuition waiver is available.
The institution that the student ends up enrolled with, and from their the student’s college will actually submit their grant application.
The first round of deadline dates mentioned is:
- March 30, 2023
The second deadline date is listed as:
- September 5, 2023
However, things can happen to delay or change the official date. All students interested and attending should keep an eye on any college newsletters and university emails they receive that could contact deadline information.
Students should check out the other programs available at other Dutch universities that fits under this scholarship option.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame for the first round is:
- February 8, 2023 – March 30, 2023
The second submission window time frame is:
- June 28, 2023 – September 5, 2023
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for students looking to complete their Master’s level who are Indian students that wish to study in the Netherlands. There are renewable scholarship options mentioned below:
For a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
For other international scholarships check out $10,000 University of Sydney 2023 International Postgraduate Masters Coursework Commencing Scholarship, Australia or Fully-funded International Education Scholarships by the Government of Ireland, Higher Education Authority in Ireland 2023.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.