Eligible Master’s Available Programs for Students
- Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Data Science and Society
- Health, Well-being and Society
- International Law and Global Governance
- Management of Cultural Diversity
- Organizing for Global Social Challenges
- Philosophy of Contemporary Challenges
- Philosophy of Data and Digital Society
- Positive Psychology and Well-being
- Sociology: Politics, Policy and Society in Comparative Perspective
The list above shows a few of the programs that eligible, but the above list does not contain all of the programs that are viable to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility to be Awarded
- Interested applying applicants must be Indian citizens or nationality.
- Students are required to have a prior degree, from a non-Dutch based college beforehand.
- It is asked of students to already be admitted or currently in the process to be admitted to Tilburg University under a Master’s program.
- It is suggested that bright students must be in within the top 10% of their entire class. This is an academic based, or merit-based scholarship option.
- It is essential that the student must have not worked or studied before in the Netherlands. This is a deciding factor.
First off, as a number one requirement:
- Students must not be enrolled in a program or under the Tilburg School of Theology.
Students are asked to apply for a one-year Master’s program to be considered eligible.
Students must have finished their bachelor’s degree or in currently working through their Master’s degree upon accepting this scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested individuals must apply through the NESO India link: https://www.studyinholland.nl/finances/orange-tulip-scholarship-programme/ots-india
However, students must apply to be registered students at Tilburg before March 1, 2024.
Reward – Extra Benefits
Any Indian students may apply for this scholarship and there is a varied estimate that recipients will receive a total of €4,530 for the academic year.
A full tuition waiver will also be given to the 4 recipients.
The deadline date is April 1, 2024.
Students can apply three months before their studies begin for the academic year.
However, things can happen to delay or change the official date. All students interested and attending should keep an eye on any college newsletters and university emails they receive that could contact deadline information.
Students should check out the other programs available at Tilburg University that fits under this scholarship option.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is any time before April 1, 2024, since that is the registered deadline date.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for students looking to complete their Master’s level who are Indian students that wish to study in the Netherlands. There are renewable scholarship options mentioned below:
For a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
For other international scholarships check out $10,000 University of Sydney 2023 International Postgraduate Masters Coursework Commencing Scholarship, Australia or Fully-funded International Education Scholarships by the Government of Ireland, Higher Education Authority in Ireland 2023.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.