Eligible Master’s Available Programs for Students
- MSc Economics
- MSc in Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
- MSc Finance
- MSc Quantitative Finance and Actuarial Science
- MSc International Business Taxation
- MSc Business Analytics and Operations Research
- MSc Data Science in Business and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Data Science and Society
- MSc Strategic Management: Consultancy
- MSc Information Management
- MSc Communication and Information Sciences
The list above is the exact list of programs that are eligible.
Eligibility to be Awarded
- Applicants that will be accepted must be EEA students and citizens.
- Anyone applying should have received their entrance qualifications from either any EEA certified country.
- Applicants must provide a plan that they plan on studying at a EEA or equivalent research university.
- Students must now have a negative credit report.
- You will have to provide information about choosing the right study subject.
The best way to find the exact academic requirements needed to successfully become a receipt or even a contestant for this opportunity. There is a short specific list on the original website that details how man students will be able to receive this scholarship to the direct amounts that are available to receive funding wise.
Students must have finished their bachelor’s degree or in currently working through their Master’s degree upon accepting this scholarship.
How to Apply
The only way to apply is through the available link to the original website posted to this article. Students will apply and submit their application to: https://www.deutsche-bildung.de/bewerbung/
Needed pieces of information to include are:
- Copy of both sides of the student’s I.D.
- A copy of the entrance qualification for the university
- A list of all exams completed during your studies, along with modules.
- All current transcripts will be needed
There are more items that are needed, so students should be sure to check with the original website link connected to Tilburg University.
Reward – Extra Benefits
Any EEA students may apply for this scholarship and there is a varied estimate that recipients will receive a total of €4,200 for the academic year.
There is no deadline date mentioned, along with no open window submission time frame. Why? Because the university has stated on their website that this application can be submitted and applied for at any time.
Students can apply three months before their studies begin for the academic year.
However, things can happen to delay or change the official date. All students interested and attending should keep an eye on any college newsletters and university emails they receive that could contact deadline information.
Students should check out the other programs available at Tilburg University that fits under this scholarship option.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
There is no open submission window time frame, since their is no deadline date. It is stated on the original university website that students can apply at any time.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for students looking to complete their Master’s level who are EEA students that wish to study in the Netherlands. There are renewable scholarship options mentioned below:
For a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
For other international scholarships check out $1,000 Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship Flinders University and £10,000 Labex Milyon University Students Scholarship.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.