See the list on the right for the license (just the third year) and master’s programs that are eligible for the 2023 Milyon Scholarship. The application deadline is January 4, 2023.
About the Scholarship Provider:
Located in Lyon and Saint-Étienne, the Université de Lyon is an academic community (COMUE – Communauté d’universités et établissements) that includes 11 member institutions and 24 partner institutions. It is responsible for the coordination and execution of structuring projects on behalf of those institutions, with the following three primary goals in mind: contributing to an attractive university center that is responsible for and at the service of its students, teachers, researchers, and staff; proposing areas of training and research that are in line with changes in society; and enhancing the Lyon Saint-Étienne area in collaboration with all of its stakeholders.
The Claude Bernard University Lyon 1, which focuses on health and science studies and has approximately 27,000 students, the Lumière University Lyon 2, which focuses on the social sciences and arts and has approximately 30,000 students, and the Jean Moulin University Lyon 3, which focuses on the law and humanities and has approximately 20,000 students. These are the three primary universities in this center.
Lyon is the third largest city in France and is located in the center of the country. There are several institutes of higher learning in the city, including Claude Bernard University, which contributes to the city’s substantial student population as well as its robust social environment. The campus life of Claude Bernard also has an artistic component, and the Astrée Theatre, which is located on the grounds, regularly plays host to both plays and scientific exhibitions. Students who enjoy being physically active will be pleased to learn that Claude Bernard University is home to the largest University Sports Association in France, in addition to having a University Department that is specifically devoted to sports and other forms of physical activity.
Claude Bernard has had about 4,000 articles published in international publications and is awarded 40 patents each year. At Claude Bernard University, the language of instruction for a number of degree programs is English. This contains a master’s degree in Chemistry, as well as a master’s degree in Chemistry and a master’s degree in Nanoscale Engineering.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Lyon
Scholarship Country: France
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
- Scholarships for students pursuing a Master’s degree or a Licence 3 are available through the Excellence Laboratory Milyon. The duration of the program is ten months, from September 2023 to June 2024. The scholarships are on an annual basis and can be renewed if the labex determines that they are still relevant.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Submit an application to either the MILYON Master or Licence 3 (only for the third year of the License) programs (see the list on the right.)
- Applications must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on January 4, 2023. (French time)
- The findings: February of 2023
The Labex Milyon University 2023 Students Scholarships is open to all International Students
If you are a first-year student at the University of London and you are paying the home fee, you should apply for the Full-time Undergraduate Bursary for the 2022-2023 school year. The purpose of the scholarship is to help incoming freshmen who have shown strong ambition for higher education and a desire to make a positive impact in their communities on their way to achieving their own personal and professional objectives.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit your application COMPLETE ONLINE, please visit Labex Milyon University at plmsurvey.math.cnrs.fr.
- PLEASE EMAIL YOUR LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION.
- Documents of the following kinds must be uploaded by candidates:
- résumé (vitae) (at most 2 pages)
- a scanned copy of your academic results together with your cover letter (all university years if available)
- a rundown of the academic pursuits that were pursued in 2021 and 2022 (or 2020-2021 if it is the most recent available)
- a pair of letters of recommendation (one from the tutor in 2021-2022 or 2020-2021)
The application deadline for Labex Milyon University 2023 Students Scholarship, France is January 4, 2023.