Eligible Master’s Available Programs for Students
- MSc Economics
- MSc in Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
- MSc Finance
- MSc Quantitative Finance and Actuarial Science
- MSc International Business Taxation
- MSc Business Analytics and Operations Research
- MSc Data Science in Business and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Data Science and Society
- MSc Strategic Management: Consultancy
- MSc Information Management
- MSc Communication and Information Sciences
The list above is the exact list of programs that are eligible.
Eligibility to be Awarded
- All applicants will need to enroll in a graduate program at Tilburg University before applying for this scholarship option.
- Students should be working on their Master’s level degree, which includes taking Master’s level program/courses.
- The grade point average scale has to be a minimum of 3.8 out of 4.0.
- Students will need to demonstrate financial need.
- Students must enroll for a Master’s degree at Tilburg University beforehand, and then they can apply for this scholarship.
The best way to find the exact academic requirements needed to successfully become a receipt or even a contestant for this opportunity. There is a short specific list on the original website that details how man students will be able to receive this scholarship to the direct amounts that are available to receive funding wise.
Students must have finished their bachelor’s degree or in currently working through their Master’s degree upon accepting this scholarship.
How to Apply
The only way to apply is through the available link to the original website posted to this article. Students will apply and submit their application to Tilburg University.
Reward – Extra Benefits
Any Non-EEA students may apply for this scholarship and there is a varied estimate that recipients will receive a total of $12,000 USD for the entire year. Or at least a partial cut from the tuition waiver will be put in place.
The deadline date is February 1, 2024. This means the open submission window is currently open to students to apply and this deadline is as stated as the end of next month.
However, this also depends on when the student decides to travel to the university. Which means students must apply no more than 90 days before leaving Mexico.
However, things can happen to delay or change the official date. All students interested and attending should keep an eye on any college newsletters and university emails they receive that could contact deadline information.
Students should check out the other programs available at Tilburg University that fits under this scholarship option.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is at least 5 months before the ending of the deadline date of February 1, 2024. This means the open submission window time frame is currently open and will be ending next month.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for students looking to complete their Master’s level who are Non-EEA students that wish to study in the Netherlands. There are renewable scholarship options mentioned below:
For a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
For other international scholarships check out $1,000 Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship Flinders University and £10,000 Labex Milyon University Students Scholarship.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.