The €10,000 Holland Scholarships for Brazil Students to study in the Netherlands is available to students who are looking to complete their Master’s degree at the University of Tilburg in the Netherlands. The following steps will allow students interested in applying for this scholarship application to apply today if they wish to.
These are the eligible programs for this scholarship:
- Economics & Management (TiSEM)
- Law School (TLS)
- School of Social & Behavioral Sciences (TSB)
- School of Humanities & Digital Sciences (TSHD)
- Data Science and Society
- Law and Technology
Eligibility to be Awarded
- Students will need to be a citizen from one of these countries Brazil, Colombia, India, Mexico, Russia, or Vietnam.
- The number one eligible option to complete to be considered for this scholarship is that 4 students who will be chosen to receive this award must sign up for a one-year Master’s program at Tilburg University by April 1, 2023.
- Students must show that they have excellent academic grades, where their prior school year grades must have been at least 80% or higher on the grading scale.
- Students applying cannot have prior working or study experience in the Netherlands. This is strictly for first time individuals to the country.
The best way to find the exact academic requirements are needed to successfully become a reciepnt or even a contestant for this opportunity. There is a short specific list on the original website that details how man students will be able to receive this scholarship to the direct amounts that are available to receive funding wise.
Students must have finished their bachelor’s degree and must of grades or passed these following tests:
- Macroeconomics (minimum 12 ECTS)
- – Microeconomics (minimum 12 ECTS)
- – Game Theory (minimum 6 ECTS)
- – Mathematics (minimum 12 ECTS)
- – Econometrics / Statistics (minimum 12 ECTS)
How to Apply
When to apply? For first-year students which means bachelors or master’s level students who must apply before or at the beginning before they arrive in the Netherlands.
Students will need to apply by filling out the scholarship application that is listed on the original website link.
Reward – Extra Benefits
Any international student may apply for this scholarship, since the main only eligibility is that these potential applying individuals must speak the local and official Netherlands language(s).
The total award value of €10,000 is not meant for tuition but instead to pay for all living expenses so the international student does not have to worry about paying excess living expenses upon arrival.
The deadline dates will match those of the admissions deadlines for Tilburg University. Those deadline dates are mentioned below, however, a great example is their Economics program which lasts from the end of August until the end of January of that following year.
- April 1, 2023 is the last day a student can register to apply and enroll in one of the Master level programs.
- Then May 1, 2023 is the deadline date to upload and submit the Holland Scholarship application webform along with additional information needed.
Students should check out the other programs available at Tilburg University that fits under this scholarship option.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is considered to be the same time frame as the admission deadlines. There is no grade or degree level limit. This means an Bachelor’s graduate individuals will need to keep their eyes on this original website link which is posted to this article that can be used as a constant reference.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for students looking to complete their Master’s level who are international students that wish to study in the Netherlands. There are renewable scholarship options mentioned below:
For a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
For more German scholarships, check out €5000 University of Groningen 2023 Talent Grants for Master’s in Theology & Religious Studies and Fully-funded Orange Knowledge Program for International Students in Netherlands.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.