Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) offers a fully-funded scholarship for master’s degree students in an eligible country for the academic year of 2023-2024. The Orange Knowledge Program expects to add to the general public’s economical and comprehensive developments. Its scholarships are available to mid-career professionals in specific nations.
The scholarship will be available in the selection of:
- Short courses- up to 7 months
- Master’s Degree Program up to 24 months
Scholarship Focus Theme
The Orange Knowledge Program will be increasing the focus on a study program related to the following themes:
- Rule and Security of the Law
- Reproductive health and Rights
The eligible application within the program themes will be prioritized, but applications in other eligible fields are welcome apply. Here is the list of fields available:
- Health Care, Social Services, And Care Services
- General Programs
- Environmental Studies
- Hotel and Catering
- Transport, And Logistics
- Social Science
- Public Order and Safety
- Public Administration
- Computer Science
- Natural Science
Scholarship Provider: Study in NL
About the Provider
Study in NL is a drive of Nuffic to illuminate understudies about Dutch advanced education around the world.
Nuffic is financed by the Dutch government. As a free, non-benefit association situated in The Hague in the Netherlands, Nuffic upholds internationalization in advanced research, education, and professional training in the Netherlands and abroad, and further develops admittance to advanced education around the world.
Along with the delegate workplaces of Nuffic, the Netherlands Education Support Office (Nesos), they support providing information about education in the Netherlands. Going from data about the Dutch advanced education system to a total and straightforward information base with all worldwide review programs. From an agenda with every one of the means you really want to take, to broad data about accessible scholarships.
Higher Education in the Netherlands offers a high-quality education. The Dutch Universities offer the largest English-taught programs in Continental Europe. About 2,000 programs are entirely conducted in the English language. 95% of Dutch citizens speak the English language so it is very easy for international students to communicate. NL’s numerous worldwide students come from in excess of 160 distinct nations. Dutch society is assorted and comprehensive. It is firmly associated with different societies, the business local area, and the world. The Dutch are receptive and direct, so meeting them and trading ideas is simple.
As one of the safest country in the world, the Netherlands also belong to the top 10 happiest countries. The Netherlands is the eighteenth biggest economy all over the world. A portion of the world’s greatest multinationals, including Philips, Heineken, KLM, Shell, ING, and Unilever, are Dutch. The Netherlands is a world forerunner in numerous subject matters, including farming, water executives, craftsmanship and planning, coordinated factors, and practical energy.
The structures of a single university may be spread all through a city and just some advanced education foundations have grounds, they truly do have a genuine student culture. Every foundation has an organization of affiliations that unite students for scholarly exercises, sports, and entertainment. These affiliations are controlled by students, and some of them are globally arranged.
Obtaining a Dutch diploma will provide every student the possibility to build a successful professional career in the future. The way of the education system, teaching, and experience will provide a great climate for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Zambia, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Tanzania, Tunisia, Yemen, Myanmar, Egypt, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Uganda, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories.
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Eligible Fields
- Number of Awards: NA
- Scholarship Country: Netherlands
- Duration: Up to 24 months
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
- Scholarship Awards: Fully-funded
The scholarship wil be awarded to the following students who are:
- Working and living in the eligible countries
- Have good communication skills in oral and written English
- Must be able to agree to the obligations and conditions of the scholarship.
- Must be able to motivate and share their knowledge after their studies at their employing organizations.
- Applicants must check their OKP focus areas which are determined by the list of countries.
- Must meet the eligibility criteria of the scholarship.
- The applicant’s employer must be willing to nominate them for the scholarship.
- Candidates are required to call the Dutch education institution of their choice to receive information regarding the application procedures and academic requirements.
- Applicants must complete and submit all the required documents for the application.
- On the application round, all completed applications must be submitted via the link provided by the Dutch Education Institution.
As part of the application process, the applicants are required to submit the following:
- Employer statements signed by the applicants and the employer show that the employer supports the student’s application. And that the applicants can share the information and experience they acquired in the Netherlands once they return to their country. This is required on the grounds that the OKP is engaged in strengthening associations by reinforcing individuals.
- Government Statements for civil servants to certify support from the applicant country government for the OKP Scholarship application.
- Motivation Letter
Other related requirements can be acquired in the chosen Dutch Education Institution.
The OKP Scholarship will be providing the following awards:
- An opportunity to further their higher education in the Netherlands.
- OKD Scholarship will be covering the successful student’s tuition fee, travel cost, health insurance, and other related fees.
- Visa fees might also be covered through the scholarship program.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until September 5, 2023.