The Chevening Scholarships 2023 program opens on August 2, 2022, for international students.
The Chevening Scholarships 2023 is now open to future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world. They provide the opportunity to study at one of the UK universities where you can develop academic and professional skills as well as network and experience cultural values in the UK that will help you build positive relationships with the UK.
The Chevening Scholarship Program in the UK is looking for qualified and academically outstanding candidates who want to enhance their university preparation with a one-year Master‘s course that will provide them with the tools, ideas, and passion to establish themselves as a leader and create a better future.
Full scholarships to study abroad are funded by the Commonwealth Foreign Office and partner organizations. You can take a Master’s degree at any university in the UK.
You will be able to continue your studies at a higher level with a full scholarship program with which you will develop academically and professionally in internationally ranked British universities. She will build positive and lasting relationships with professionals of equal qualifications. Eligibility criteria are based on the ability and strength of your academic experience. It has nothing to do with gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or other attributes.
Chevening scholarships 2023 to study in the United Kingdom
Institutions where you will study:
London School of Economics & Political Science, University of Oxford, University of Nottingham, University College of London, University of Bath, Cambridge Edinburgh, and King’s College London are among the most popular institutes in the UK offering Masters’s programs under the Chevening Scholarships.
Levels and study areas:
All courses are taught by the affiliated universities at the Master’s level.
Who can participate?:
All students from Latin America and the world are invited to participate in the Chevening scholarships.
- The Chevening Scholarships 2023, provides free education, which means that no tuition is required to study in the UK.
- Airfares will also be covered by Chevening Scholarships (within and outside the UK)
- On arrival in the UK, Chevening Scholarship winners will receive an Arrival Allowance
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- Departure Assignment from Return Home Location
- To attend conferences during your stay in the UK you will also be covered by the Chevening Scholarships
- Chevening will pay the UK student visa application fee.
Conditions that must be met by participants:
- You must belong to the 110 countries where Chevening scholarships are offered.
- Agree to return to your country of citizenship by completing your education in the UK for a minimum of two years.
- Have a bachelor’s degree that allows you to enter a postgraduate program at a UK university. Usually, this equates to an upper second class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- The Chevening Scholarship applicant must also meet the English language proficiency requirement provided by one of these four providers: Pearson PTE Academic, Cambridge IELTS, iBT TOEFL, CEA Cambridge English Advanced, and (B2) Trinity ISE II.
It may interest you: Gates Cambridge Scholarships in England
Instructions to apply:
You must complete the application form strictly following each of the indications expressed. They must be submitted using the Chevening online system, available with the “Apply” button on the registration page corresponding to your country. It closes at 12:00 GMT, on November 1, 2022. Throughout the process, the procedure described will be used in order to receive updates on the status of the registration or to send documents.
You should take into account the following recommendations:
- It is not necessary to complete the form in a single session, you can access it through a link.
- Plagiarism will be punished, your request will be rejected immediately, therefore you must check your answers thoroughly, taking care of originality.
- They must be submitted in the English language.
- Submit only one application. If you wish to withdraw from the process, you must justify it with a reason that justifies your abandonment.
ATTENTION! We provide timely information so that you can learn about the application procedure for a scholarship abroad. We do NOT grant scholarships, we are simply a vehicle for that purpose. For scholarship registration and further details please go to the official website of the Chevening page.
Until November 1, 2022.