If you aim to unlock and develop your potential with the help of a scholarship, then this scholarship award is just right for you! Tuition fee scholarships for students who are living in America and aiming to start or further their master’s degree for the academic year of 2023-2024.
The University of Nottingham offers the Americas Postgraduate Excellence Award to encourage eligible countries to apply and support their international studies in the United Kingdom. The students must be able to demonstrate their academic achievements and show their passion for their chosen fields. The scholarship award will be covering the successful student’s full-time master’s degree tuition fee amounting to up to £8,000.
The awards may help them lessen their fees and focus on their fields and activities during the program.
Scholarship Provider: University of Nottingham
About the Provider
Nottingham’s most significant city school was opened in the midtown region in 1881, four years after the foundation stone was laid by past State pioneer, W E Gladstone. An obscure advertiser had offered £10,000 for a school depending on the prerequisite that a sensible construction is raised by the Council and that the school should be outfitted with £4,000 consistently. In 1948, the school was allowed the Great Assent and transformed into The University of Nottingham, as of now prepared to give degrees in its own name. During this period the School of Agriculture was spread out when the Midland School of Agriculture at Sutton Bonington combined with the School.
Establishing and managing the University’s current circumstance is at the center of its qualities, guaranteeing that the student’s insight and ecological supportability remain undauntedly on the University’s arrangement. They have grounds in China, Malaysia, and the United Kingdom. The university treasures the normal natural surroundings and greatness of its grounds while expanding on Nottingham’s standing as an outstanding grounds university.
The University of Nottingham was laid out on the vision and generous soul of Jesse Boot who, in 1928, gave the land that is by and by University Park. The vision of a school given to revelation, try, and the progress of the human condition, got together with his well-established commitment to further foster prosperity and success, stays normal for the lifestyle of the University today and will continue to help the future professions.
Expect to make grounds to answer the contemporary requirements of staff and students for new sorts of spaces; a safe and comprehensive climate that upholds the success of the local areas; that is more than a degree; and a rich and invigorating social, cultural, and sports life, open to all. The university will cultivate motivators to guarantee people are empowered to investigate without dread and frustrations; encourage educational plans and extra-curricular opportunities and chances that expand the student’s abilities; and draw on the skill of the staff and students to take care of their own concerns and to attract outside difficulties.
- Applicant’s Nationality: American Regions
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Any eligible fields
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: NA
- Scholarship Awards: Tuition fee
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
List of Eligible American Regions
- Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay US Virgin Islands, Venezuela, USA, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy (France), Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (France), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba.
Before proceeding with the application, interested students must meet the following:
- Must be a citizen of the eligible list of American Regions
- Must be classified as an international student for the tuition fee purpose
- Must be holding an offer to further their master’s degree full-time program in any field or subject offered by the University of Nottingham.
Criteria for Application
- Applicants’ achievements, study plans, and reasons for choosing the University of Nottingham will be asked and applicants must prepare strong and valid answers. The response will be assessed by the evaluation team.
- The applicant’s academic merit will be evaluated.
- Keep in mind that the application answers to the question will require a word count limit. The system doesn’t consequently restrict this, so you would be urged to check your application before you submit it. Any reactions presented that surpass the framed word count may not be assessed.
- Eligible applicants must receive an offer to study in a full-time program at the university.
- The scholarship application can be completed in an online portal provided by the university.
- Applicants who have an offer in the MRes fields may send an email to the university for their application process.
- You don’t have to answer your offer prior to presenting your application for this award, but the scholarship program might be made to students who acknowledge their offer to study with the university. They will reach you toward the beginning of July 2023 to affirm the result of your application.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Successful students will be awarded a deduction from their tuition fees and payments will not be directed to the students.
Successful students are qualified to apply for more than one University of Nottingham scholarship. You may likewise be qualified to apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship, however kindly note that while the Postgraduate Awards is a Merit based scholarship, the Developing Solutions scholarship is a particular honor that expects students to exhibit vision, enthusiasm, and an arrangement for a particular developing arrangement. It is feasible to apply for and be considered for both of these scholarships, but you may be granted one.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until May 17, 2023.