The University of Florida offers several Presidential Scholarships to incoming freshmen who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement, leadership, and community involvement.
- Must be an incoming freshman who has not yet enrolled in any college or university courses after high school graduation.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Must have a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must have a minimum SAT score of 1400 or ACT score of 31.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills and community involvement through extracurricular activities, volunteer work, or other accomplishments.
- Must submit a complete application for admission to the University of Florida by the scholarship deadline.
In addition to these eligibility criteria, each scholarship may have additional requirements, such as submitting an essay, participating in an interview, or providing letters of recommendation. It’s important to carefully review the requirements for each scholarship to determine if you meet the eligibility criteria and to submit a strong application.
First off, as a number one requirement:
- Students must have excellent academic grades, since this is a merit academic scholarship opportunity.
- All international students are welcome to apply.
- Students will need to share high school transcripts along with any other awards or certificates.
- Students must have a visa to study at the university if they are an international student.
How to Apply
The first step to take is to enroll to attend Florida University. Afterwards, students can contact the freshmen’s admissions office and ask about becoming part of the Prestidenal Scholarship. This scholarship lasts for 4 years.
Reward – Extra Benefits
Any international students may apply for this scholarship and there is a varied estimate that recipients will receive a total of $5,000 for the academic year.
This reward is in partnership with a potential full tuition waiver.
The institution that the student ends up enrolled with, and from their the student’s college will actually submit their grant application.
This scholarship lasts for 4 years, which means at student would end up with a total of $20,000 at the end of those 4 years.
The freshman deadline date has been extended to November 7, 2023.
However, things can happen to delay or change the official date. All students interested and attending should keep an eye on any college newsletters and university emails they receive that could contact deadline information.
Students should check out the other programs available at other Dutch universities that fits under this scholarship option.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is currently open and will close on November 7, 2023.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option for students looking to complete their Bachelor’s level who are international students that wish to study in the United States. There are renewable scholarship options mentioned below:
For a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
For other international scholarships check out $10,000 University of Sydney 2023 International Postgraduate Masters Coursework Commencing Scholarship, Australia or Fully-funded International Education Scholarships by the Government of Ireland, Higher Education Authority in Ireland 2023.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.