The undergraduate education at Miami University is widely regarded as among the best in the country, and the university is renowned for providing students with learning opportunities that are unmatched by other educational institutions. We are thrilled to announce the establishment of the Presidential Fellows Program, a prestigious scholarship opportunity, as we continue our long-standing commitment to maintaining a high level of academic achievement.
The Presidential Fellows Program at Miami University is the best scholarship opportunity available to entering first-year students on Miami’s Oxford campus. This opportunity is open to students majoring in all academic fields. In the first year of the Presidential Fellows program, we are excited to have as many as fifteen of the most brilliant and outstanding students as members of our inaugural class of fellows.
Scholarships at Miami University are awarded on a very limited basis. The caliber of the students that apply for scholarships will, in large part, determine the academic requirements that must be met to be considered. An academic award was made available to seventy-nine percent of the first-year international applicants whose applications were accepted for the Fall 2021 semester.
About the Scholarship Sponsor:
Miami Institution is a coeducational, residential, and public university that was founded in 1809. It is the ninth oldest public institution in the United States and the second oldest university in the state of Ohio that is open to the public. The institution maintains regional centers in Hamilton, Middletown, and West Chester in addition to an international center in Luxembourg. The main campus of the university is located in Oxford.
The University of Miami is home to undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degree programs in a variety of fields. The College of Arts and Science, the Farmer School of Business, the College of Creative Arts, the College of Education, Health and Society, the College of Engineering and Computing, the College of Liberal Arts and Applied Science, and the Graduate School are some of the colleges and schools that make up the university. There are around 15,000 students enrolled as undergraduates and 2,600 students enrolled as graduate students at the Oxford campus.
At Miami University, students have the opportunity to major in a wide variety of fields, including but not limited to: analytics, supply chain and operations management, business economics, data science and statistics, urban and regional planning, strategic communication, film studies, games + simulation; kinesiology; neuroscience; nursing; social work; medical laboratory science; critical race and ethnic studies; entrepreneurship; fashion; and architecture. The University of Miami places a heavy emphasis on research. More than two thousand first-year students and their teachers put in countless hours of labor together each year in a variety of research initiatives. Research and development, technology transfer, and sponsored research initiatives have all been carried out at the institution in conjunction with partners from the government, industry, and other agencies.
Students from all around the world attend the University of Miami, making it a true example of a global university. Through its study abroad programs, the university offers students the opportunity to gain international experience. In order for students to participate in study abroad programs, they can apply for scholarships, grants, and loans. More than seventy other educational and research institutions from across the world have collaborated with this university on various academic and research projects, and staff and student exchange programs have been established. In addition to being a center for academic achievement, Miami University is also a hub for a wide variety of extracurricular activities, including athletics, the arts, and leisure pursuits. It boasts of fitness centers that cater to multiple specializations, sports fields and courts, art galleries, theaters, and studios, among many other amenities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Miami University
Scholarship Country: United States of America
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- A scholarship that can be renewed for up to four years and covers all of the student’s expenses, including accommodation, tuition, and fees.
- A one-time academic enrichment grant in the amount of $5,000.
- Specialized instruction that is reserved solely for Presidential Fellows.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- This prize is granted to undergraduate students from all over the world who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement.
- The entire application that students have submitted for admission as well as any extra essays they have written will be evaluated. Those who have advanced to the final round of the Presidential Fellows Program Award Showcase will receive an invitation to attend on campus, and scholarship winners will be chosen based on how actively they participated in the competition.
For the 2022–2023 academic year, the University of Tasmania is offering a number of Engineering Merit Scholarships to deserving international students who wish to enroll in the institution’s full-time undergraduate program. The purpose of these scholarships is to assist international students in overcoming financial obstacles so that they may continue their education, and the University of Tasmania hopes that this will inspire them to achieve their professional and personal goals.
The Miami University The Presidential Fellows Program is open to all International Students
- To be considered, first submit your application to Miami University using the Common Application by the early-night deadline of December 1 (11:59 p.m.), and then fill out the Honors Programs Application. You are required to complete the extra essay, as well as declare your interest in Miami’s Honors College or the Prodesse Scholars Program, when you indicate your interest in the Presidential Fellows Program. In addition, you must indicate your interest in the Presidential Fellows Program.
The application deadline for Miami University The Presidential Fellows Program is by 11:59 p.m. on December 1, 2022