Students from Vietnam who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement are eligible to apply for the Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship, which provides funding for them to continue their education at the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at the University of Queensland. Academically, push yourself to your limits, and work on developing the skills you’ll need to succeed in corporate environments that are volatile and cutthroat.
You will become a member of the prestigious UQ Global Leaders community, which is comprised of students who achieve a high level of success throughout their academic careers. At the same time, you will develop your employability and leadership skills by gaining priority access to a variety of exciting opportunities made available by the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law. Throughout the entirety of your academic career, you will be eligible to receive invites to attend certain seminars and activities that are by invitation only. After graduation, you will be invited to become a part of an elite alumni community of former recipients of the Global Leaders Scholarship and will have the opportunity to expand your professional networks both domestically and internationally.
About the Scholarship:
Among the many reasons it is considered Australia’s best university, the University of Queensland (UQ) stands out for its innovative approach to both learning and teaching. The University of Queensland (UQ) has received more national teaching awards than any other Australian university, a direct outcome of the institution’s dedication to educational success. There are three separate campuses of the University of Queensland (UQ), all of which are located in South East Queensland. The city of Brisbane is home to two campuses of the University of Queensland: the St. Lucia campus and the Herston campus. Brisbane is now home to more than 2 million people. In addition to its thriving cultural scene and generally secure surroundings, the city’s subtropical temperature is a major selling point for potential residents. Brisbane is a great place in the Asia-Pacific area for business, investment, major events, and education since it is so close to a variety of World Heritage sites, including rainforests, mountain ranges, and beaches.
The University of Queensland boasts a large and diverse alumni community, with over 268,000 former students and 14,500 PhD holders among them. More than 170 nationalities are represented among the graduates. A sizeable portion of these grads (268,000) were all educated at Queensland’s flagship university. More than 53,600 undergraduate and graduate students are enrolled throughout the University of Queensland’s three campuses in South East Queensland. This includes 18,600 postgraduates and 18,000 overseas students representing 134 countries. The university’s six colleges, eight internationally recognized research institutions, and more than a hundred research centers are home to scholars from practically every imaginable academic subject. The University of California, Berkeley, is under dispute. Education in Queensland is highly flexible, allowing students to pick the program that works best for them. The student population in Queensland has exploded in recent years thanks to the state’s many attractions, including its beautiful coastline, lush forests, abundant wildlife, and thrilling theme parks. The strategic placement of the state could be directly responsible for its rapid growth.
The Queensland metropolitan universities are well-known for the breadth of their academic offerings. All the way from the performing arts and business to the management of human movement and hotels, these fields cover it all. Regional Queensland schools offer a comprehensive curriculum, with courses in a wide range of disciplines, from hospitality and administration to marine science and tropical agriculture. UQ is not only the only Australian institution to have been a charter member of Universitas 21, but it is also a member of the Group of Eight (Go8), the Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU), and one of only three Australian members of the world’s leading edX consortium. The University of Queensland (UQ) is the only Australian institution that was a founding member of the elite group of institutions known as the Group of Eight (Go8). In addition to being a world-leader in OER, UQ is also unique among Australian institutions in that it was one of the original members of the Group of Eight (Go8). (MOOCs)
To date, the University of Queensland has awarded degrees to over 280,000 students, including over 15,400 Ph.D.s. These alums have established an international community with members in over 170 countries. The University of Queensland is home to more than 55,000 students across its three campuses in South East Queensland. Students at this school come from 142 different countries and include several of Queensland’s top achievers. Twenty thousand international students and around nineteen thousand graduate students are also present. About 1,500 scientists, social scientists, and engineers call UQ home, and they’re all dedicated to improving the caliber of research at UQ and carrying on the institution’s proud history of research leadership. There are six different schools at the University of Queensland, as well as eight different research institutions with international reputations, and more than a hundred different research centers. Australian Research Council’s Fellowships and Grants scheme shows that 419 grants worth over $290 million have been awarded to the University of Queensland. The Australian Research Council is responsible for these funding opportunities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland
Scholarship Country: Australia
Scholarship Worth: 50% of the tuition fees
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
- The University of Queensland Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship 2023 will pay for up to fifty percent of the student’s tuition fees for the course of the program.
Eligibility for Scholarship.
- Vietnamese nationals who have their primary place of residence within Vietnam and who are not already enrolled in any academic programs in Australia. Those who are currently enrolled in an English language program in Australia may still submit an application.
- Students are not allowed to hold more than one scholarship at a time to cover their educational costs.
- Students who have been extended an offer to study at UQ and who have begun their studies here.
- Scholarships are given out on the basis of academic excellence, and students who have achieved a high level of success in their studies are urged to apply.
- Students who are interested in earning a dual degree in Economics and another subject are also eligible for the scholarship; however, the award will only be applied to the economics-related degree.
The University of Queensland (UQ) Australia 2022 Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship is open to all International Students
The Frank Ferguson Fellowship is an initiative of the Engineering Institution of Zambia and the Irish Government to support Zambian students who wish to pursue a Master of Science in Engineering in Ireland during the academic year 2023-2024.
- Are you interested, and do you qualify? To submit an application, please visit the University of Queensland in Australia’s website at scholarships.uq.edu.au.
- The application period for this scholarship has ended since it is now being evaluated. When applications for the scholarship begin to be accepted, a link to the online application form will be provided.
- Use the online application form to submit your application. The application process will take at least twenty minutes of your time, and it will allow you to submit applications for multiple scholarships simultaneously. Your work will be saved automatically, and you may return to the application at any moment to continue where you left off.
- your curriculum vitae, a personal statement explaining why you want to study this program at UQ, your career and personal goals, and what you’ve done in the past that demonstrates your commitment to these goals, and what you’ve done in the past that indicates how committed you are to these goals.
- a recommendation letter written in English, either from a professor at your school or from an employer, that evaluates your level of academic achievement in comparison to that of your contemporaries.
The application deadline for the University of Queensland (UQ) Australia 2022 Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship is November 30, 2022