IBM Ph.D. Fellowship Program invites all talented and brightest students all over the world for the academic year of 2023-2024. Since 1951, the IBM Ph.D. Fellowship has collaborated with the students, faculties, and universities to recognize and support exceptional Doctoral degree students that focus on the area of technology.
In this modern generation, technology has played an important role in our daily life, from personal to education and in industries and businesses. Current technology has made it ready for multi-practical gadgets like the smartwatch and the cell phone. PCs are progressively quicker, more compact, and more powerful than at any other time. With these insurgencies, technology has additionally made our lives simpler, quicker, and better.
Technology has additionally given us spic and span gadgets in ongoing many years, such as smartwatches, tablets, and voice colleague gadgets. With these gadgets, we can do things like exchange cash immediately and make buys for all that from clothes, food conveyance, food, and furniture, and that’s just the beginning. Technology has changed how we engage ourselves, meet one another, and consume a wide range of media. It’s made fun progressions, but at the same time, it’s made significant headways in well-being with regard to home security and clinical devices.
Scholarship Provider: IBM
About the Provider
IBM brings together the necessary services and technology to provide assistance to clients and business issues. IBM coordinates technology and skill, giving infrastructure, software, and counseling administrations for clients as they seek after the computerized change of the world’s strategic organizations.
IBM offers solutions in consulting, Red Hat, Infrastructures, Software, and Ecosystem. Their impact on the global business system makes them gain more strength, expertise, and experience and be recognized as Global IT security leaders. The IBM Trust Center will furnish you with data about their obligation to safeguard your information and keep up with the security and protection of their venture, items, and administrations. You will find data on IBM’s inner IT security the executive’s program, protection system, and adherence to industry guidelines of our items and administrations.
IBM has for quite some time been perceived as one of the world’s most moral organizations. For more than 100 years, They have over and again rethought themselves to address new difficulties. What generally has remained unchanged is their unfaltering obligation to respectability. IBM Values act as a strong starting point for business decisions.
IBM has broad resources of incredible worth. They are basic to IBM’s outcome in the commercial center, and they depend on you to safeguard them. IBM’s resources incorporate, for instance, actual resources and systems that IBM makes accessible to IBMers for work, IBM offices and premises, IBM’s exclusive and private data, and IBM-protected innovation. Their business may likewise expect to access and utilize resources having a place with others, like their restrictive and classified data, licensed innovation, systems, information, or devices.
IBM helps businesses all over the world and aims to provide assistance to international communities and students to be able to create more leaders that can help serve their home country and their communities.
- Academic Year: 2023-2024
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: PhD
- Field: Related to Technologies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Duration: Two years
- Scholarship University: All over the world
- Scholarship Awards: Up to $40,000
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application process, the students must meet the following criteria:
- The applicants must be nominated by the Ph.D. faculty members, the applicants may not be able to nominate themselves.
- Must be enrolled in a full-time Ph.D. degree program
- Ought to have two years staying in their program at the time of nomination and application for the fellowship awards to be applied to the most recent two years of study.
- The students from the U.S.-banned nations are not qualified for the program.
- The students that are getting a tantamount fellowship, temporary job, or backing from another organization or foundation (with the exception of educational scholarships) during the IBM Ph.D. Fellowship awards subsidizing period are ineligible for this honor.
- Must be able to stay in their academic program during the awards, students must not be able to transfer to different institutions or universities and departments.
The students will be evaluated and selected based on the following:
- Their research capabilities and potential. All awardees will have an IBM tutor for the length of the award period and are emphatically urged to assist during the extended period of their fellowship awards. All student visas should line up with the terms of the temporary position.
- The candidates’ research lines up with IBM center regions.
- Candidates’ academic standings, research, endorsements, and publications.
- Nominating faculties should present a completely evolved proposition, stay drawn in during the screening and an expected level of effort cycle, and utilize the university space email address for all correspondence.
The 2022 IBM Ph.D. Fellowship Program got many applications from 183 colleges in 32 nations. Applications were checked on by famous technologists from across IBM. The honor beneficiaries showed scholarly greatness as well as given inventive, outstanding research recommendations.
To apply for the scholarship, the students must access the application portal provided by IBM. Complete all the necessary application information and required materials to be considered for the evaluation.
Applicants must be able to register on the Global University Portal and starts the nominations for the fellowship awards. Keep in mind that there will be a nomination period for the academic year of 2023-2024. Completion of all requirements is a must.
The 2023 IBM Fellowship Awards will be awarded all over the world. The fellowship awards will vary depending on which country the university is located in.
- $40,000 awards for the universities in the USA
- $6,000 to $25,000 awards for other countries.
The deadline to complete the application is until February 17, 2023.