Investing in your education is one of the best decisions you can make in life. In that regard, you can apply for the Nebraska Students Susan Buffett Scholarships.
The main objective of the Susan Buffett Scholarship program is to help finance students in their studies at University.
Susan Buffett Scholarship is worth up to $10,000 annually and is renewable for an additional three years.
About the Susan Thompson Buffet Foundation
The Susan Thompson Buffet Foundation was founded more than 50 years ago. Since then, the foundation has offered scholarships to every student to make college more affordable.
These Scholarships will only be awarded to the best candidates due to high demand and limited financial resources.
Level/field of study
The Susan Buffett Scholarships cover university programs.
If you are looking for undergraduate scholarships or master’s scholarships, you can click on the links to various categories to learn about other scholarships available to you.
The Susan Buffett Scholarships will be hosted by the Susan Thompson Buffet Foundation in the USA. The scholarships will be taken at institutions in the USA.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the United States, check out the best scholarships available to study in the United States.
The Susan Buffett Scholarships are available for university citizens of the USA. You can use these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for to study Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Susan Buffett Nebraska Scholarship worth up to $10,000 annually, renewable for an additional three years. The amount of the Susan Buffett Scholarship varies depending on the post-secondary institution the recipient attends and is generally equal to the average cost of tuition and fees for a full-time student (15 credits) at that institution.
Students can use the Susan Buffett Nebraska Scholarship to cover the costs of housing, courses, books, and fees.
The scholarship can be extended for three to five years, depending on whether the student is attending a four-year college or university. More information can be found on this website.
Number of Susan Buffett Scholarships
The number of Susan Buffett Scholarships offered in a year varies.
Eligibility for Susan Buffett Scholarships
To qualify for the Susan T. Buffett Foundation Scholarships, students must meet several eligibility criteria.
- All applicants must have a Nebraska undergraduate degree or a Nebraska high school graduate.
- Each candidate must have a minimum 2.5-grade point average since leaving high school.
- Only applicants from Nebraska are eligible to apply for the Susan Buffett Nebraska Scholarship.
- All applicants must demonstrate high financial need and plan for a place of study as a new student.
- Only candidates who wish to attend an in-state college or university (Nebraska State College System, University of Nebraska, or Nebraska Community Colleges) will be considered for this award.
- Full details of the eligibility criteria are available on the Susan Buffett Scholarships 201 website.
Due to the high demand for this scholarship, a selection committee screens all applicants based on four main criteria.
- The first is the candidate’s academic merit, which includes factors such as grade point average and academic results.
- The quality of the applicant’s letters of recommendation.
- This scholarship is based on financial needs. Although students do not have to meet the eligibility criteria for the Pell grant, they must be able to clearly demonstrate that they have a high financial need to attend college.
Therefore, students must have an expected family allowance of $10,000 or less, based on their answers to the FAFSA. Finally, you will be evaluated based on your personal essays.
Susan Buffett Scholarship Application
The application cycle begins on November 1st of each year. To apply for this scholarship;
- Students must submit two letters of recommendation.
- A copy of your high school, online application forms for the Susan Buffett Nebraska Scholarship, and a FAFSA application.
- In addition, each candidate must write an essay of approximately two to three pages, in which he discusses his answers to seven different questions.
- For a full list of questions, the candidate must write about, see this link. Each candidate will receive notification of her application by May 1.
Susan Buffett Scholarship Application Deadline
Currently, application submission for the Susan Buffett Scholarships has closed. However, you can visit us again for an update on when the portal will open for the next application.
Another scholarship to consider applying for is the Grand Valley State University Scholarship worth up to $3,000.
$3,000 Grand Valley State University Scholarship for Undergraduates, 2022
Grand Valley State University Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas; for successful international students.
Grand Valley State University, founded in 1960, is a public liberal arts university. It provides students with a variety of programs at the undergraduate, graduate, master’s, post-master’s, and doctoral levels. By providing students and alumni with meaningful experiences, needed perspectives, and valuable resources, the university offers an authentic perspective on the career landscape.
- The scholarship offers from $250.00 to $3000.00.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
Degree to Receive: Bachelors
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: Grand Valley State University
Application Deadline: 02/27/2022
- Applicants must enroll in the bachelor’s program.
- Students must be foreign citizens.
- To apply, applicants must have admission to the university’s bachelor’s program. After that, you need to complete the online application.
- Applicants must submit an essay on the topic “How will being a GVSU student shape you as an individual? What can you contribute to the university and the community through courses, participation in organizations, work, volunteering, etc.? How do you see your experience at GVSU impacting your career after graduation?
- Students must have a good knowledge of the English language.