The Nature of Canada was the issuer or established project of this scholarship, the Charles Labtiuk Scholarship Award Program. It should be understood right away that any employee or family of that said employee who works at Nature Canada is not allowed to apply.
- Any student that is already or has been studying the interdisciplinary study of natural environmental systems.
- Students must understand that they must already be studying at an accredited college or higher education institution stationed or located in Canada.
- Students must be interested in studying ecosystems.
- Students can be international students applying, not from Canada, as long as they are attending a college in Canada.
- There is no age limit on this scholarship option.
- The more original and thought-provoking the essay the better.
What to Know About Applying for This Scholarship
First off, any essay or application sent over the deadline date will not be considered at all.
For the application, students will need to follow and present these:
- A complete application form, no blanks or misinformation
- A complete essay that has a maximum of 1000 words
- The essay question that must be answered by the essay is this “why nature conservation is important to you and the world, how you want to contribute to conservation, and how your studies will help you achieve your goals.”
This scholarship application is fully online and will be summitted online. Students must not print out and send it as that form of an application will not be accepted.
What Rewards Will the Recipient Receive
The full $1,000 scholarship award total will be sent to that student’s college where tuition or a program course needs to be paid off. So in total the $1,000 goes towards tuition of paying off a course for that student.
What Requirements Are Asked of Students Both Before Applying and After
The way the complete application for this scholarship will be judged as follows:
- Style along with presentation accounts for 50%
- Intelligent content accounts for 50%
- Only one essay present
The deadline is mentioned as in line with the admissions timeline dates. The deadline date for this particular scholarship is registered for June 30, 2023. The specific hour has been added saying that no later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, is the officially deadline time.
Open Submission Window Time Frame
The open submission window time frame is considered to be the same time frame as the admission deadlines. There is no grade or degree level limit. This means undergraduate individuals will need to keep their eyes on this original website link which is posted to this article that can be used as a constant reference.
Annual or Renewable Scholarship Options that are Available to Students
This is an annual option that the Nature Canada has presented through the last few years. It is not stated whether or not a student can reapply, however, students should contact the phone number presented before applying for a second time. This is not stated as a renewable scholarship however, there are reasons to believe that a student can apply for this discount more than once. Students will need to contact the admissions office to find out more about the renewable opportunities.
We also suggest that all applicants read through the information guideline page that is available through the original scholarship link. This way, the individual can navigate the website correctly and identify the real scholarship online application. So far there has been no mention of any delays for this opportunity or any cancellations.