The University of Brescia, with the cooperation and financial support of the Camera di Commercio di Brescia, offers the LMINT Scholarships for English; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
Founded in 1982 and branched into 4 Faculties, the University of Brescia is a public university located in Brescia, Italy. The University of Brescia is a must in a city of art and culture (recognized by UNESCO) with an excellent quality of life in one of the most important industrial and productive regions. The University of Brescia provides high-quality services to its students, including international ones.
The degree to Receive: Master’s Degree
Place of Study: Italy
Offeror: University of Brescia
Language(s): English / Italian
Application Deadline: 03/15/2022
Number of Scholarships: 12
- The scholarship offers the payment of tuition fees.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in English offered at the University of Brescia.
- Applicants must have a 3-year bachelor’s degree.
- Applications for admission to Brescia must be made online through its application portal. Likewise for scholarship applications.
- Students must present the following documents: Identification card; Copy of passport; Diploma or bachelor’s degree transcripts
- Students must meet the language requirements of the university and the applied program.