MIUS is a scholarship scheme that aims to provide affordable and accessible education to students. Marconi international university scholarship welcomes students regardless of their colour, caste, religion, language etc. Also, numerous scholarships can be applied for which means more chances of selection. Scholarships offered are based on categories and different requirements, it is also being offered to both domestic and international students. MIU are highly competitive and available in various fields. They are also offered at bachelor’s, master’s and postgraduate levels.
Marconi international university scholarship scheme host country is the United States of America, while the host university is Marconi International University.
The areas of study for application has no restrictions, therefore, applicants can apply in any field of interest.
- OAS (The Organization of American States) Scholarships: Grants towards tuition fees will be provided.
- Hispanic and Caribbean Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship: A candidate would be given a 50% scholarship to complement the tuition fee.
- African, Asian, and Middle East Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship: A candidate would be given a 50% scholarship towards the tuition fee.
- European Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship: A candidate would get a 30% scholarship to complement the tuition fee.
- Military and Veterans Scholarship: A candidate would get a 30% scholarship towards the tuition fee
- Florida Resident Adult and Professional Students: A 50% scholarship will be given to candidates towards the tuition fee
- Merit-Based Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship: A candidate would be given a 20% scholarship towards the tuition fee
- Excellence Scholarships: A candidate would be given a 60% scholarship towards the tuition fee.
There are various categories for this scholarship scheme and they are listed below.
Candidates from Latin America and the Caribbean can apply for this scholarship; all academic transcripts must be submitted and candidates must have completed high school or bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
Candidates from Africa, Asia, or the Middle East and Europe can also apply; with similar requirements as stated above.
Candidates who are Military and Veterans or relatives to Military can apply for this scholarship; they must provide proof of reserve service or active duty member; the veteran member can be either spouse or dependent.
- International students in the USA are eligible to apply.
- A candidate has to write a motivational letter comprising 300 words.
- A candidate has to submit the CV along with the application form.
- A candidate must possess at least a 2.9 GPA to apply.
Procedure on how to Apply;
- All interested candidates must select the eligible scholarship program.
- After selecting the scholarship category, a candidate has to apply for a degree program at Marconi International University.
- After evaluation of the scholarship, successful candidates would get an email.
Deadline for Application
Various application deadlines exists in the Marconi University Scholarships due to the various categories available for the scheme.