The Université Paris-Saclay, is a scholarship program as a result of the IDEX scholarships, their aim is to promote access to its master’s programs which is certified nationally to international students, and also students from their established members, thereby giving room for attendance of highly-qualified foreign students in their University with more cognizance to those with the aim of developing their academic project research with the doctoral level in view. The scholarship programme is hosted in several institution which include Université Paris-Saclay, France; Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ); Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), CentraleSupelec, AgroParisTech, Université d’Evry-Vald’Essonne (UEVE), Ecole Normale Supérieure ParisSaclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), and INSTN-CEA. The scholarship program gives room for all masters’ programmes in all area of academics where accreditation has been given to Université Paris-Saclay, except for vocational training. The scholarship is targeted at the international students.
Value and duration of Scholarship:
The scholarship is values at €10,000 annually. The valuation is been paid by the Université ParisSaclay which runs through the academic year, which span through a period of not less than ten(10) months consecutively annually. The program provides for travel expenses with the maximum amount of €1,000 and also awarding of visa expenses is solely dependent on the country of origin of the applicant. Also this scholarship span through 1-2 years, this is mainly dependent on the level of admission which can be either M1 or M2 and completion of the required credits in other to advance to the next level.
Criteria for Eligibility:
Candidates that are eligible should fulfill the following:
- Candidate must not be more than 30 year at the period of application and selection.
- Candidate from foreign nationality residing in the French soil not up to a year, that have enrolled previously or about to enroll for the internship or the training course should note it not a direct certification.
- Candidate residing on the French soil that are of foreign nationality not up to a year that are taking language classes.
- Previously living in France during their studies which falls within the framework of a mobility programme does not equate to certification.
- Candidate that have for more than three(3) years interrupted their studies are not eligible
- Any candidate with other scholarship exceeding €600/month are not eligible
How to apply:
- Consideration are given to candidate who have been admitted into a master’s programme which is been offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Note that, this admission does not amount to automatic entitlement for the scholarship.
- Submission of application is only for candidate that have received ivitation to apply via email from Université Paris-Saclay for a Université Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship.
- Candidate are advice to read through the 2021-22 Scholarship Guidelines and also to visit the official website in other to access the application form and acquire more information on mode of application for the scholarship.