The University of Missouri – St. Louis Offers Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in Various Areas; for successful international students . Academic year 2022-2023. The admission application deadline for the fall and spring semesters of study is June 1, 2022 . However, priority will be given to students who have applied and been admitted before March 1, 2022
The University of Missouri–St. Louis is a public research university in St. Louis, Missouri. Established in 1963, it is one of four universities in the University of Missouri System and the newest. The institution is a beacon of hope, a force for good, and a leader in the pursuit of excellence in education, impactful research, and community service. They boldly assert that education is for all who are willing and able to seek it.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: University of Missouri – St. Louis
Application Deadline: 06/01/2022
The Countries That Can Apply:
- The scholarship offers between $2,500 and $6,000 per year.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be first-time college students.
- To apply for admission, students must complete the online university application form. All eligible students will automatically be eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must submit transcripts from all years of high school.
- Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT-61; IELTS-5.5; PTE-44 or Duolingo – 85 to 90.