Federation University Offers Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarships to support accommodation for successful international students.
Ranked in the top 20% of Australian universities, Federation University is a public university who wants to transform lives and improve communities. With his research, he aims to improve the lives of people around the world and wants to make a difference in the education and career of his students. Federation University provides the best quality teaching in Australia. Maintains the quality of teaching by regularly reviewing programs to ensure they have national and international relevance. The university’s approach to personalized learning in a supportive environment allows students to easily communicate with academic staff and other students. Class sizes are also smaller, so students can receive one-on-one assistance directly.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Australia
Offeror: Federation University
Language (s): English
to-face Application Limit: 11/20/2021
- The scholarship offers $ 4,000 in two halves of $ 2,000 each, for two semesters of any undergraduate or graduate program.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be new international students who will start their studies in 2021 at Federation University.
- To apply, candidates must register and log in to complete the application process on the university portal. International students will be automatically evaluated for an offer of an accommodation scholarship to support life in University accommodation when they receive an offer to study at the University.
- Students must submit the following documents: Academic transcript; Certificate of Secondary School; Valid passport; Permit or visa to study; Copy of the photo / detail page of the applicant’s current passport; Two-three letters of reference and Statement of purpose
- Students must have completed an Australian 12 year or equivalent overseas school qualifications and must have completed an Australian Bachelor’s degree or equivalent overseas to be admitted to an undergraduate or graduate program at FedUni.
- Applicants must obtain minimum scores on the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0; TOEFL IBT – 100; PTE – 65 or CAE – 185.