Wrexham Glyndwr University Offers Scholarships for Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees in various study areas; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023. Applications must be received by April 1, April 29, or July 22, 2022.
Wrexham Glyndwr University is a public research university, in Wales, with campuses in Wrexham, Northop, and St Asaph. It aims to inspire and enable through higher education. The institution fosters a supportive environment to encourage its staff and students to work together to achieve their learning, research, and career goals.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United Kingdom
Offeror: Wrexham Glyndwr University Areas
Application Deadline: 04/01/2022
Courses to study:
Agriculture and Related Sciences
Arts and Culture
Architecture and Environmental Design
Business and Management
Computer and Information Sciences
and many more offered by the institution
- The scholarship offers between £500 and £2,000.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be international students.
- To apply, students must apply for admission to the university through Centurus. All international applicants who demonstrate eligibility will be considered for the scholarship.
- Students must present the following documents: A scanned copy of their passport; Certificates and transcripts showing your academic progress so far; 1 letter of academic reference; Evidence of finances to pay full first year tuition and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements and Evidence of work experience.
- Students must meet the university’s academic entrance requirements.
- Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS-6.0/6.5; TOEFL IBT-79/89; Language Cert International ESOL SELT B2 – General Pass or PTE – 54/62.