The University of Hawaii at Manoa Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Hawaii at Manoa is a public university. Its objective is to provide environments in which teachers and students can function successfully. The University of Hawaii at Manoa offers unique research opportunities, a diverse community, a nationally ranked division, and much more. It is a preferred destination for students and teachers from all over the country and the world.
- The scholarship offers $10,000 to be paid in two installments of $5,000 for up to 4 years of study.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: the University of Hawaii at Manoa
Application Deadline: 03/01/2022
- Applicants must be new or continuing UH Manoa undergraduate students in F-1 or J-1 visa status during the award period.
- Applicants must enroll full-time each scholarship semester (minimum: 12 credits) in UH Manoa courses unless they are in their final semester and receive clearance from ISS to enroll below full-time.
- Applicants entering the first year must submit ACT/SAT scores.
- Applications for admission must first be made on the university portal. All new applicants will be automatically considered and continuing students must complete the IUSS online application form to be considered.
- Students must submit the following documents: Official high school and post-secondary school transcripts; Supplementary Information Form for Foreign Applicants
- For admission, applicants must have completed or be in the process of completing high school with a GPA that is comparable to an American grade of B (3.00 on a 4.00 scale) or higher.
- Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS-7.0; TOEFL IBT-61; Duolingo – 125; PTE-68; TOEFL PBT-600 or Cambridge English Test – 185.