New College of Florida Offers Presidential Undergraduate Scholarships in Various Areas; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
New College of Florida is a public liberal arts college in Sarasota, Florida. It was founded in 1960. At New College, you will learn to think critically, communicate effectively, and solve problems. While technological advances and future discoveries will spawn new fields and create jobs that don’t yet exist, employers will still want graduates with these basic skills.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: New College of Florida
Application Deadline: 04/01/2022
- The scholarship offers $15,000 per year.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be foreign students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate program.
- To apply, applicants must enroll in the bachelor’s program through a new university application or the common application.
- Applicants must submit academic transcripts from all schools previously attended and a copy of their passport, among other documents.
- For admission, students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent grades.
- The minimum TOEFL score for admission is 560 (paper-based test) or 83 (Internet-based test). The minimum IELTS score is 6.5.