Many of the students wish to continue their academic and professional preparation in a European country through a partial or full scholarship program.
Today presents an unrivaled opportunity for high-level Latin American applicants who are interested in pursuing a full-time Masters’ course in the UK through a fully-funded scholarship project.
The Oxford University Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarship provides a benefit for low-income foreign students who are currently interested in pursuing a Master’s degree abroad.
The organization is pleased to welcome candidates from all over the world to enter the aforementioned world-renowned university.
The main mission of the Weidenfeld Hoffmann Full Master’s Degree Scholarship for Foreigners is to support and support the training of scholarship recipients in conjunction with world-class professionals and teachers.
The University of Oxford considers participants as a fundamental part of progress, for this reason, they are led along the path of excellence in order to make them the future leaders of tomorrow.
It should be noted that the University of Oxford is among the top of the best institutions of higher education in the world. It has been recognized by various national and international organizations for the high projects it has.
Travel and study in Europe
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Oxford University, UK.
Levels and areas of studies:
Full-time Master’s degree in the following areas:
- Business Administration.
- Public Policies of the MPP.
- Advanced Computer Science.
- African Studies.
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Management.
- Comparative Social Policy.
- Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- Development studies.
- Diplomatic Studies.
- Economics for Development.
- Higher education.
- Energy Systems.
- Change and Environmental Management.
- Policies and social intervention based on evidence of mastery.
- Financial economics.
- Global governance and diplomacy.
- Global Health Sciences and Epidemiology.
- International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- Islamic Studies and History.
- Jewish Studies.
- Korean Studies.
- Latin American Studies.
- Law and Finance.
- Mathematical Modeling and Scientific Computing.
- Master’s migration.
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies.
- Modern Studies of South Asia.
- Nature, Society and Environmental Governance.
- Refugees and forced migration.
- Internet Social Sciences.
- Sustainability, business and the environment.
- Water Science, Policy and Management.
Who can participate?:
International students from the following nations:
- Costa Rica.
- Dominican Republic.
- The Savior.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The Weidenfeld Hoffmann UK Full Masters Scholarship will award the following awards to winning students:
- 100% financing of university tuition.
- Funds of 15,000 euros for living expenses in the United Kingdom.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student from any of the nations mentioned above.
- Commit to return to your home nation after successfully completing your academic path in the UK.
- Present long-term goals.
- Have a good knowledge of the written and spoken English language. It will be possible that a certificate proving your level in that language may be requested.
- Make a formal enrollment for the Weidenfeld Hoffmann Full Master’s Fellowship through the University of Oxford’s online entry system .
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, passport copies, personal statement, online application, plans, and long-term goals, among others. If this Full Scholarship for Foreigners in Europe was of interest to you, please visit the official Oxford University website and check each step and requirement that you will need to follow in order to be a happy winner of this fully-funded award.
Until the month of January.