The DTP White Rose ESRC International Scholarship from the University of Leeds in the UK has openings for the overseas student community. This partially funded award is in search of young talent interested in training and successfully completing a full-time PhD course in the UK.
By being part of this important university in Europe, you will have everything you need to obtain the necessary knowledge of the area where you want to train academically and professionally. All applicants on the globe are allowed to apply to the selection process, it ends on January 26, 2022.
The University of Leeds fosters an inclusive environment where everyone can flourish and display their skills and abilities. In all the faculties of the European institution, people without distinction of race, gender, creed or political bias are welcomed, in particular we encourage the applications of all. Candidates will be selected based on merit and ability.
Study with a scholarship in Europe
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
University of Leeds, UK.
Levels and areas of studies:
Full-time PhD in any subject or field available at the University of Leeds.
Who can participate ?:
International students of high academic level.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The University of Leeds in conjunction with the DTP White Rose ESRC scholarship will award the following award to selected candidates:
- Funds to cover fees from the University of Leeds.
- £ 15,000 grant for full-time students.
- Advanced Quantitative Methods Fellows receive an enhanced stipend of £ 3,000 per year for full-time PhD studies.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Have a good level and academic record to apply to the international scholarship program.
- Register an undergraduate college degree with honors in second class or higher. If you have a master’s degree you can enhance your option to be selected for the DTP White Rose ESRC scholarship.
- Mastering the spoken and written English language. An IELTS certificate with a minimum score of 6.0 is required.
- Submit an online application to the DTP White Rose ESRC Scholarship using the University of Leeds registration system.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, copies of passport, personal statement, certificate of English language proficiency, application for registration, among others. If you found it helpful and would like to learn more about this important scholarship, please visit the University of Leeds Official Website .
Until January 26, 2022.