Do you want a full MBA scholarship in Europe? The University of Oxford in conjunction with the Skoll Foundation in the UK will provide a fully funded scholarship aimed at highly academic overseas students.
If your dream is to complete an MBA in Europe, this study option is a perfect opportunity for you.
Oxford University has an impeccable international track record due to the study programs it offers.
It promotes the academic path with high-level learning, expanding knowledge so that professionals in any area or field, including the Master in Business Administration, are trained to fulfill their work perfectly in world-renowned organizations and/or institutions.
The program helps build a global community of leaders to share certain leadership qualities and skills, such as teamwork, conflict management, negotiation, and strategy-making, among others.
There is a huge connection between the alumni of the Skoll scholarships, in order to continue to share important ideas and projects.
Study MBA for free in Europe
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Oxford University, UK.
Levels and areas of studies:
Master in Business Administration.
Who can participate?:
International students of high academic level.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The University of Oxford in conjunction with the Skoll Foundation will award the winning students the following awards:
- Full college tuition.
- Funds of £ 14,900 for living expenses.
- Life Member of Alumnos Skoll.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student with a high academic level.
- Have at least three (3) years of experience in the use of strategies for social entrepreneurship.
- You must have started a new social enterprise or initiative within an existing organization or have been working as a professional in an impact career.
- Have a graduate degree or equivalent.
- Being in a situation where paying for a full enrollment at Oxford is unaffordable.
- Master the English language perfectly. You will need to present a certificate that reflects your knowledge of that language.
- Submit formal enrollment to the full MBA Europe scholarship through the Oxford University admissions system.
- In the registration process, select the Skoll Foundation as a sponsorship.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, personal statement, copies of passport, certificate of English language proficiency, online registration application, among others.
Check out the official Oxford University website for an in-depth understanding of each requirement and steps you will need to take in order to become a Skoll Foundation recipient and fulfill your dreams of studying an all-paid MBA.
Until January 12, 2022.