ZipRecruiter is an online marketplace, founded in 2010. ZipRecruiter mission is to help people find better jobs, started to help small businesses, and nowadays helps millions of people to find great employment, making it easy for employers to find talent, across the U.S. and U.K.
ZipRecruiter offers data-driven expertise with one-of-a-kind technology and today is one of the best hiring platform, with 1,000,000+ employers, millions of job seekers, 100+ job distribution partners and 10,000 new companies every month.
ZipRecruiter is offering $3,000 scholarship to the college or university student for the most creative written essay about their home or college town. Applicants must write an essay (250-500 word) using text, images, infographics, diagrams, on one of the following three topics:
- The brief overview of your city and what makes it unique.
- Overview of the job market that is unique to their city (popular industries, companies, opportunities).
- How ZipRecruiter can help them find a job in their city.
Eligibility for ZipRecruiter $3,000 Scholarship:
- Legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- 18 years of age or older (or at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence).
- Enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States.
Deadline for ZipRecruiter $3,000 Scholarship is September 30. 2017.