The Walailak University International College offers Full Tuition Waiver Scholarships for full-time college undergrad. The program is accessible to all international students. Walailak University International College is a Public, self-governing, extensive and investigate centered college with high caliber, globally situated educational modules. Stressing 21st-century abilities, imaginative and basic reasoning, and universal viewpoints for students.
Candidates whose first language isn’t English are generally required to give proof of capability in English at the level required by the University. The students will be awarded in the following field:
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.),
- Public Affairs (B.A.),
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A),
- Bachelor of Law (International Program in Law) (LL.B.).
Amounting up to US$ 14,000-35,000 for four(4) years and will be depending on the student’s program. The students must:
- have a secondary school diploma from a G12 secondary school program or proportionate,
- have a secondary school GPA of no less than 3.25 on a 4.0 scale or proportional,
- have a useful learning of English language,
- have a substantial passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
The deadline for application is until July 12, 2018.