The Western Sydney University is pleased to announce the bursary scholarship to worldwide students selecting in undergrad or postgraduate courses in 2019. The Bursary is accessible to candidates from the accompanying nationalities: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam.
The Western Sydney University has been named one of the world’s main 400 colleges in the lofty Shanghai Ranking’s Academic Ranking of World Universities.
To be qualified for the Bursary you should:
- be an international student initiating an undergrad or postgraduate coursework program at Western Sydney in 2019
- Be a first-time candidate, applying for admission to an undergrad or postgraduate program after 20 August 2018
- with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500)
- Be a national of Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam
- Fulfill the scholarly and English necessity for the undergrad or postgraduate qualification you are applying to
- Acknowledge your Admission Offer by the due date
No application is essential. Every new application for the admission will be consequently considered for a bursary. If the chance that you are going to be successful, your bursary offer will be delineated in your Offer of Admission letter. Bursaries offered to the students beginning in 2019 are constrained. The choice for every admission will be founded on early acknowledgment by the distributed due dates. The deadline for application are:
- Quarter 1 2019: 16 November 2018
- Quarter 2 2019: 4 March 2019
- Quarter 3 2019: 24 May 2019
- Quarter 4 2019: 16 August 2019
- Semester 1 2019: 12 December 2018
- Semester 2 2019: 21 June 2019