The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are awarded yearly through a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition. This grant for school is open to all foreign students in any discipline available at the university.
University of Warwick, UK
Field of study
PhD Program in any discipline available at the University
Number of scholarships
Students regarded as “overseas” students for the purpose of fees
Candidates entering for Autumn 2020 will receive the following awards;
– Full payment of overseas tuition fees. This would be worth £24,010
– A provisional maintenance stipend of £15,239 for fulltime award holders in 2020/21, this would be in line with UKRI rates
– The length of funding is 3.5 years, except if candidates are already in their first year of study as at the time of their application. In such a case, the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
– Candidates applying for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship are expected to have applied for a PhD at the university which is to begin by October 2020.
– Students who are currently enrolled for a PhD or MPhil at the university are only allowed to apply in their first year of registration
– Applicants are expected to be international students for fees purposes
– Applicants can come from any discipline at Warwick
– Candidates may not defer the scholarship to the next academic year
To apply for the scholarship, candidates must click on the ‘Apply Here’ link on the official scholarship website. The deadline for application is Thursday, 16th January, 2020.
Candidates are expected to visit the official scholarship website for detailed information on how to apply for the scholarship