Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree EU-Funded Scholarship application for the scholastic year 2018/2019 is currently open. The program is granted in WAter and COastal MAnagement (WACOMA) for the understudies of any nationality.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) in WAter and COastal MAnagement (WACOMA) 2017-2022 advances scholastic perfection in a showing Master Degree Program that goes for creating regular understanding and extending logical information in the crucial, testing and constantly developing the field of water and waterfront biological systems.
The EMJMD WACOMA is particularly routed to water and waterfront dangers and dangers and their interrelations with worldwide changes and utilization of assets. Reliable with the statutes of administration sciences, it likewise concerns alleviation and adjustment to changes and it manages the important parts of a supportable green and blue economy.
Students from everywhere throughout the world will be viewed as, paying little respect to their nationality.
To be qualified for this grant you should meet the accompanying necessities:
- WACOMA is available to understudies holding an appropriate first Cycle/Bachelor Degree. Competitors with a strong foundation in subjects identified with Earth Sciences, Geology, Environmental Biology and Chemistry, and Environmental Monitoring and Management have the reason for a positive assessment.
Please note that students holding a Bachelor Degree in different subjects may apply. The Academic Board will maintain all authority to consider, survey and assess the Academic foundation of the candidate for admission to the chosen procedure.
- The base section necessities are:
- Holding an appropriate first cycle/undergrad/bachelors degree*
- Having phenomenal and satisfactory scholarly and logical foundation and individual skills. Students must utilize the Application Form and CV tests (see the downloadable PDF records underneath and online application).
- Confirmation of English dialect capability – B2**. If you don’t mind append any pertinent authentication and utilize the English Proficiency Statement form.
The deadline for submission of application is until February 21, 2018.