Cinema Makeup School in cooperation with Fangoria magazine is inviting all aspiring students to apply for their co-sponsorship of Ve Neill Legends of Makeup Scholarship program. This Scholarship is open to U.S. citizens, residents and to all international students.
This scholarship has been presented to classify those beginners to make up who are dedicated and motivated by a passion for their craft to lead the next vanguard of professional makeup artists. Pursuing to create a complete makeup artist school that offered up-to-date learning to aspirant makeup and special effects technicians.
International applicants will often need to meet specific English language requirements, This scholarship is being awarded to a worthy young makeup artist who establishes talent, drive and potential far beyond the average, and can be taken only in the USA.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship the students must meet the following criteria:
- Students must meet the enrollment fundamentals for Cinema Makeup School.
- Each individual must be over the age of 18 by the time they begin classes
- Must have proof of high school completion or its equivalent.
- The Scholarship is open to U.S. citizens, U.S. residents
- International students must meet the requirement of qualification for an M-1 student visa under the regulations of the U.S. Department of States.
Makeup Scholarship will be amounting up to 10,000$ US Dollar, to be applied towards any Cinema Makeup School program at its Los Angeles campus, and will be awarded to only one person who is looking to advance his or her education in the area of makeup artistry. The winner will be declared through online resources of Cinema Makeup School.
Note that this is an online application.
The deadline for the 2017 award is December 1, 2017.