The University of West England, Bristol is offering international students the Millennium Scholarship. This would require them to undertake an internship within the International Office or in any other departments. Students would also be required to partake in ambassadorial activity on behalf of the university during the course of their study.
University of the West of England, UK
Field of Study:
All postgraduate program that is available at the university with the exception of MBA, LPC, BPTC, MSc Robotics, and continuing professional development courses.
Number of scholarships:
One scholarship for the September 2019 start and another one for the January, 2019 start
Students that are regarded as oversees for the sake of fees
50% off the tuition fees for a period of one academic year
To be eligible for the scholarship, student must;
– Have, in his/her undergraduate degree, achieved the equivalent of British 1st
– Hold a conditional offer or an unconditional offer where IELTS or its English language equivalent is the only condition
– Have no previous UK study and must be a new study to UWE Bristol
– Be classified as oversees for the sake of fees
– Must not be a recipient of another scholarship
– Provide official transcript as at the time of application
It is important that you receive an offer for a Master’s Programme at the university as this would qualify you to apply for the scholarship. Interested candidates can apply via the UWE Welcome after completing the scholarship task.
The deadline for January 2020 is 31 October, 2019.
To find out more about this grant for school, visit the official scholarship website